Will there be a patch for 1.1?

After reading the long Bug list and the different threads about problems to include: shut down time, AIM 120, etc. Would it be safe to assume ED is working on a patch to correct these problems? I'm not asking for a completion date just comfirmation that they are working on something to remedy these bugs.

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

One of the beta testers said he cannot SAY if there is going to be a patch. He cannot actually SAY to the public.

But he was 95% sure it was going to happen. But remember he cannot actually SAY.

I've seen Han, a programmer I think, in the Bug List thread responding about and testing bugs and so-called bugs.

So I think so.

ZoomBoy

My Flight Sims Page

- Link to My Blog - Sims and Things - DCS Stuff++

- Up-to-Speed Guides to the old Lockon A10A and Su-25T

- Some missions [needs update]

One of the beta testers said he cannot SAY if there is going to be a patch. He cannot actually SAY to the public.

But he was 95% sure it was going to happen. But remember he cannot actually SAY.

I've seen Han, a programmer I think, in the Bug List thread responding about and testing bugs and so-called bugs.

So I think so.

I guess an unofficial yes is something for now maybe an official word down the road.

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

We all will hear official word in time ;)

"There are five dangerous faults which may affect a general: recklessness, which leads to destruction; cowardice, which leads to capture; a hasty temper, which can be provoked by insults; a delicacy of honor which is sensitive to shame; over-solicitude for his men, which exposes him to worry and trouble." Sun Tzu

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic2354_5.gif[/sigpic]

I bought 1.1 for bug fixes. I don't care about the T or new terrain textures. For my money, I got a screwed up F-15, even more sound bugs, jerky online play and missles that attack friendlies. If it is announced that the current bugs will only be addressed in 1.2, I will be very unhappy. Be sure.

For my money, I got a screwed up F-15,...and missles that attack friendlies.

Are you sure they switch targets on their own ?

Please consider this:

-Heaters go for anything hot in their vicinity, they don't have IFF.

-AIM120 fired with own a/c in between may be targeted as well, once the missile gone pitbull, they don't have IFF either.

Be sure that you have no playmates in between your target and your missile !

kind regards,

Raven....

[sigpic]http://www.crc-mindreader.de/CRT/images/Birds2011.gif[/sigpic]

Are you sure they switch targets on their own ?

Please consider this:

-Heaters go for anything hot in their vicinity, they don't have IFF.

-AIM120 fired with own a/c in between may be targeted as well, once the missile gone pitbull, they don't have IFF either.

Be sure that you have no playmates in between your target and your missile !

my guns attack friendlies too, but it must be someone elses fault!

We all will hear official word in time ;)

Great! Stormin said it's time to move on and ED had a contract for one Lock-On

addon in the West.

Sooo ... will there be a patch or a new game, ehh sim?

Great! Stormin said it's time to move on and ED had a contract for one Lock-On

addon in the West.

Sooo ... will there be a patch or a new game, ehh sim?

My educated guess a.k.a. rampant speculation

Very Good Probability to get a patch to 1.1

A 2nd Add-on(1.2) would be very strong in the Russian market and they'd issue a version to the West. And then go onto the next franchise.

OR

A 2nd Add-on(1.2) would be very strong in the Russian market. We might have a russian only add-on. For the West, the 1.2 work would be folded into the next franchise.

ZoomBoy

My Flight Sims Page

- Link to My Blog - Sims and Things - DCS Stuff++

- Up-to-Speed Guides to the old Lockon A10A and Su-25T

- Some missions [needs update]

It was said that ED was allowed 1 official add-on.

As people pointed out 1.1 was labelled "Unofficial Add-On"

Asus ROG Strix B-560-F, Intel i9-11900k, EVGA GTX 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra, Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 PC4-24000, 1TB WD Blue SN550 NVME SSD, Asus PB287Q 28" 3840x2160 TN 4K, Thrustmaster Warthog + F/A-18 HOTAS, Thrustmaster MFD Cougar, Thrustmaster TFRP rudder, Razer orbweaver chroma.

The artist formerly known as VVS 504 Wolverine.

If ED plan on releasing a 1.2 version than it would be a good idea to patch the bugs/problems in 1.1 first so the fixes would naturally be included in any future releases. The patch should be at no charge and the next official or un-official version probably will cost, which is cool.

Spoiler:

It was said that ED was allowed 1 official add-on.

As people pointed out 1.1 was labelled "Unofficial Add-On"

I don't believe it matters whether or not it is listed as "official" or "unofficial". Ubi allowed TFC/ED to publish on Lock On add on independently.

I think it's silly to ask if we're getting a patch. I get the impression that ED is very serious about getting LO right. Maybe it could have used more testing before it was released, but i'm confident they'll get it all sorted out.

If I didn't really believe this, i'd be using the CD for a coaster by now.

Buzz

I think it's silly to ask if we're getting a patch. I get the impression that ED is very serious about getting LO right. Maybe it could have used more testing before it was released, but i'm confident they'll get it all sorted out.

If I didn't really believe this, i'd be using the CD for a coaster by now.

I thought the question was silly too. Too bad anyone would think a question like this need be asked. I mean, it's not like this is Donkey Kong 2 circa 2005.

Or maybe someone thinks ED took all the cash they got from the online sales and retired?

Abit IN9 32x MAX- Kentsfield QX6700 @3520

1.5 vcore watercooled D-Tek Fuzion/PA-160/MCR120/2x MCP655

2x2GB G-Skill 1066 5-5-5-15 2T@1.9vdimm

2x EVGA 580GTX 1.5GB SLI

2x 74GB Sata Raptor Raid0

2x 320GB Hitachi Sata II

X-FI Elite Pro

Dell U3011

Lian Li V2100B

Corsair HX1000

they didnt have time to take much cash that I assure you...

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Guest ruggbutt
they didnt have time to take much cash that I assure you...

They will when they get their billing service back up, I'm sure. I figure that ED is already working on a patch, there are plenty of things that need to be fixed. And for those naysayers take a look at the quality of LOMAC after the 1.02 patch was released. I was like a whole different sim.

Patience is the word here, even though it's driving me up the wall waiting for them to fix several of the issues w/1.1. :D

No doubt man. This sim just 'click's with me for some reason. Really strange too because though I have been through the entire Flanker series, somewhat, and as much as I'd tried, I never could really 'get into' Flanker. I still cannot exactly put my finger on why LockOn hooked me, but I do think the variety of planes might be it, and probably the A-10 foremost.

Still strange though how this sim just makes you anticipate what is in the future for it.

Abit IN9 32x MAX- Kentsfield QX6700 @3520

1.5 vcore watercooled D-Tek Fuzion/PA-160/MCR120/2x MCP655

2x2GB G-Skill 1066 5-5-5-15 2T@1.9vdimm

2x EVGA 580GTX 1.5GB SLI

2x 74GB Sata Raptor Raid0

2x 320GB Hitachi Sata II

X-FI Elite Pro

Dell U3011

Lian Li V2100B

Corsair HX1000

I thought the question was silly too. Too bad anyone would think a question like this need be asked. I mean, it's not like this is Donkey Kong 2 circa 2005.

Or maybe someone thinks ED took all the cash they got from the online sales and retired?

It's not the point of asking a silly question, and no I didn't think ED ran off with the cash. I just thought it would have been a good customer relations if they made a general statement of even a post indicating they where aware and working on a specific patch for 1.1. even thought HAN has made several statements in the bug post. I personally think ED has a great product and will do everthing within it's power to make things right. You know what they say about ASSUME!

Spoiler: