Patch 1.0.1

Does anyone know when this patch will be released?

Also i would like to see access to the options from within the game as it takes way to long to come out and go back into the game from Multiplayer.

Thanks Mithandra

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi mithandra, you should post this in the wish list threat.

Edited by connos

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ASUS M4A79 Deluxe, AMD Phenom II X4 940@3.5GHz, ATI 6870 1GB, Windows 7 64bit, Kingstone HyperX 4GB, 2x Western Digital Raptor 74GB, Asus Xonar DX Sound Card, Saitek X52 PRO, TrackIR 44: Pro.

Does anyone know when this patch will be released?

Also i would like to see access to the options from within the game as it takes way to long to come out and go back into the game from Multiplayer.

Thanks Mithandra

release is posted in the very first post: they aim for may, but no guarantee.

Democracy is choice, not freedom...

Why not releasing small incremental patches like a trim patch an AI patch an ME patch so we don’t have to wait so long for some issues to be fixed? My opinion is that this will work better.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ASUS M4A79 Deluxe, AMD Phenom II X4 940@3.5GHz, ATI 6870 1GB, Windows 7 64bit, Kingstone HyperX 4GB, 2x Western Digital Raptor 74GB, Asus Xonar DX Sound Card, Saitek X52 PRO, TrackIR 44: Pro.

Why not releasing small incremental patches like a trim patch an AI patch an ME patch so we don’t have to wait so long for some issues to be fixed? My opinion is that this will work better.

Each patch would have to be beta tested in turn. The way it is now, it gets beta tested in one go, saving time.

Nate

According to my logic: Bigger patch longer beta test due to the big changes. Also the size of the patches will be smaller and easiest to manage.

As an example is Valve's policy with patches is the best i saw.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

And ED does not agree with you, for reasons that are not necessarily obvious. :)

This isn't a 'how to release the patch' thread or wishlist.

According to my logic: Bigger patch longer beta test due to the big changes. Also the size of the patches will be smaller and easiest to manage.

As an example is Valve's policy with patches is the best i saw.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Is there going to be some kind of fix for warping players? like interpolation or something similar to smooth movements of others in not-so-good latency situations?

AMD Ryzen 1400 // 16 GB DDR4 2933Mhz // Nvidia 1060 6GB // W10 64bit // Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2

All that IS needed is for the dedicated server to have the ability to go through a map rotation process. For example, you can put three multiplayer maps in the "multiplayer" folder and the server simply changes the map every hour or whatever the server admin wants to configure in some type of config file.

I have already created a program that does just this. You specify which mission you want the server to run, and the time length. Hop onto the ka50.com dedicated server to see it in action.

Nevada map contributer

EDM Modeling tools FAQ:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1418067&postcount=1

Seo libh a chairde is chanadh liom. Líonaigí'n oíche le greann is le spórt. Seo sláinte na gcarad atá imithe uainn. Mar cheo an tsléibhe uaine, iad imithe go deo

Each patch would have to be beta tested in turn. The way it is now, it gets beta tested in one go, saving time.Nate

That may be so, but if there is some problem regarding some of the features, all the features get delayed.

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

I have already created a program that does just this. You specify which mission you want the server to run, and the time length. Hop onto the ka50.com dedicated server to see it in action.

May we see this program?

picture.php?albumid=243&pictureid=1732

How does the new trimmer logic affect force feedback joysticks?

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-3960X @4.3Ghz | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Corsair CML16GX3M4A1866C9 4 x 4GB @1866Mhz 9-10-9-27-1T |eVGA GTX Titan Black Hydro Copper SLI | Plextor M5 Pro 512GB SSD | Crucial M4 512GB SSD | Seagate 2TB SSHD | Samsung Spinpoint F1 HD103UJ 1TB | Pioneer BDR-205BK 12x Blu-ray Burner | Creative x-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Sound Card | Corsair A1200 1200W PSU

Cooling - Watercool MO-RA3 420 PRO stainless steel radiator with 9x Noiseblocker NB-BlackSilent Pro PK-2 140mm fans

I want to know this too!! :music_whistling:

What is wrong with saitek equipment? I've stick & pedals but no problems?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

360th TFW Falconeers

last video ->

ASUS P6X58D Premium, Intel Core i7 920, 6GB DDR3, SAPPHIRE TOXIC HD 5850, Win7 64 Bit. X52, Track IR 4, Momo Racing.

ArmA1+2+3, DCS: World, K-50, A-10C, CA, P-51D, UH-1H, Mi-8FC1+2+3, FalconAF, FC1+FC2, IL2'46, rFactor.

mostly a issue with vista and x52 pro

It also has a problem with WinXP and Saitek. So, it's problems can affect everyone.

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

What is wrong with saitek equipment? I've stick & pedals but no problems?
It is probably about Saitek EvoForce, the FF stick. Check this video out:

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit