Ju87 B-2 Information Card for IL2: Cliffs of Dover

Hello ED!

In anticipation of IL2: Cliffs of Dover's upcoming release, I decided to assemble a pilot's quick-reference sheet for one of my favorite aircraft, the Ju87. As a pilot in real life, it bothers me (to some mild extent) when sims fail to release reference information for use during flight.

The following Information Card includes such pertinent information as Vspeeds, engine load limitations, a cruise chart as well as a variety of other pieces of information imperative to pilots of any aircraft. All information on this sheet was derived and translated from a real Ju87 POH from 1941 by me and the occasional help of Google Translate. Please feel free to download, share and distribute this guide if you find it useful or in any way promising. I have included an email in the subtext where you can reach me so I can fix any errors that come up in the following few weeks before release.

Here is a link to the 2 page .pdf file: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mfxad4923tjdw5n (Ju87-B2 Information Card V1.1)

Thanks and hope you all enjoy! I will be cross-posting this on several forums (including 1C) so sorry if you see this post a couple times -- I just want to share it with as many groups as possible.

Also, I might be interested in compiling more of these sheets for other aircraft, depending on interest level.

I would love cards like this for other A/C. Not that I can see it at work since I can not download from your site. Could you pop up a screen shot?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Aaron

i7 2600k@4.4ghz, GTX1060-6gb, 16gb DDR3, T16000m, Track IR5

BS2-A10C-UH1-FC3-M2000-F18C-A4E-F14B-BF109

I would love cards like this for other A/C. Not that I can see it at work since I can not download from your site. Could you pop up a screen shot?

Hmm, I wonder why that's the case -- here's a http://download744.mediafire.com/zd13h02sc7gg/mfxad4923tjdw5n/Ju87-B2+Information+Card+V1.1.pdf direct link, let me know if that works for you.

0qdSY.png

Here's a partial image of the upper half. If you still can't download it when you get home, PM me an email I can send it to you at (assuming you're interested).

Very nice indeed! Do you have plans to cover all aircarft like this? I would even pay for this kind of additional documentation, provided its accurate. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-E, 32GB Crucial Ballistix 2400Mhz, Intel i7 9700K 5.0Ghz, Asus GTX1080 8GB, SoundBlaster AE-5, G15, Streamdeck, DSD Flight, TM Warthog, VirPil BRD, MFG Crosswind CAM5, TrackIR 5, KW-908 Jetseat, Win 10 64-bit

”Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.

However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore.”

Can see it now at home. Personal file transfer sites are blocked at work. Just a nice filter on our firewall.

That is just about perfect. If you make more for CoD be sure to post them as well.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Aaron

i7 2600k@4.4ghz, GTX1060-6gb, 16gb DDR3, T16000m, Track IR5

BS2-A10C-UH1-FC3-M2000-F18C-A4E-F14B-BF109