No sound when bomb released

Zzenith

Don't know why but recently I noticed that when I release a bomb, it doesn't matter what type of bomb there is now no noise to indicate that the release has happened.

None of my sound settings has changed, any ideas what may have caused this.

Cheers

Z

Have you gone to Sounds/Weapons and clicked on WeaponReleaseIn? If you double click on this wav file, you can hear what you should be hearing in the game.

If its silent, that is your problem. If it works, its a setting in your Options menu.

Also, if its just not loud enough, you can manually increase the gain within the file itself using Notepad++

I use a Buttkicker, so I increased the gain from 1.0 to 8.0. Now I get a good solid jolt through the airframe when I pickle a weapon.

Win 10 64bit; 32 GB DDR4 3200 Ram; ASUS MoBo; 1TB SSD;Intel i7 8700K; GTX 1080ti 11GB; Thrustmaster Warthog;Odyssey + VR

Ah thank you by chance you guys edit any other sound files to work better with butt kicker?

I have boosted the gain on the following:

A10 GAU gun

aircraft ground roll

Gear doors up/down

Speed brakes

Weapons release

WindnoiseIn

These really add to immersion for me.

Win 10 64bit; 32 GB DDR4 3200 Ram; ASUS MoBo; 1TB SSD;Intel i7 8700K; GTX 1080ti 11GB; Thrustmaster Warthog;Odyssey + VR

Butt Kicker is Cool................ I don't "Thump" much.........But when I do...........I prefer the "Throne Thumper". Stay Thirsty My friends.

This was a Boutique Builder iBuypower rig. Until I got the tinker bug again i7 920 @3.6Mhz 12Gig Corsair XMS3 ram 1600 Nvidia 760 SLi w/4Gig DDR5 Ram Intel 310 SSD HDD 160 Gb + Western Digital 4Terabyte HDD Creative SB X-Fi HD Audio Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speaker System Dual Acer 32"Monitors. PSU 1200 w Thermaltake Win10 64Bit.

Butt Kicker is Cool................ I don't "Thump" much.........But when I do...........I prefer the "Throne Thumper". Stay Thirsty My friends.

Muwahahah. My wife laughs at me and says I have a Vibrator lol

I7 4770k @ 4.6, sli 980 evga oc edition, ssdx2, Sony 55 inch edid hack nvidia 3dvision. Volair sim pit, DK2 Oculus Rift.