DCS A10C "The Enemy Within" campaign

Do A-10C have IFFs for ground vehicles?

Speaking of enemies within, I'm trying to imagine how a CAS aircraft would deal with friendly vehicles that had been commandeered by the enemy.

Do A-10C have IFFs for ground vehicles?

Speaking of enemies within, I'm trying to imagine how a CAS aircraft would deal with friendly vehicles that had been commandeered by the enemy.

AFAIK it does - the EPLRS system does that, if it is also on friendly ground units. But normally it would only work with US Army units, and in the campaign you are mostly cooperating with the Georgian forces.

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

Last mission is the most fun and I'm trying to make a video of it, but the sound quality is too muffled and too low for the voice overs, also the text sometimes appears and sometimes doesn't which is a little distracting, but aside from that, I guess I like it. There have been a SEVERE lack of missions for the A-10c, since ED keeps ****ing with the code and all the mission makers and mod makers have gotten fed up with patching things up, at least till EDGE comes out. (Yes, I know we have gotten improvements with the coding hence the **** ups)

Last mission is the most fun and I'm trying to make a video of it, but the sound quality is too muffled and too low for the voice overs, also the text sometimes appears and sometimes doesn't which is a little distracting, but aside from that, I guess I like it. There have been a SEVERE lack of missions for the A-10c, since ED keeps ****ing with the code and all the mission makers and mod makers have gotten fed up with patching things up, at least till EDGE comes out. (Yes, I know we have gotten improvements with the coding hence the **** ups)

Glad you liked it :) the problem with the text not appearing or appearing twice is something beyond me I guess, it seems to be quite random (or happens when there is too much radio chatter in the same time). I was thinking about doing real voice overs for missions if there is positive feedback from hog drivers here, but I will need some time and volunteers for that. In the second part of the campaign I am working on now I will try to make the radio chatter louder.

Add some F-15 and Su-27 missions as well, and your campaign will become much more popular.

Make it like a parallel campaign for different planes, if possible.

Sorry, I just saw your post. Probably it would be possible, however I've never done that - the question may be silly, but is the editor compatible with all the aircraft even if I don't own the specific modules? I'd also need to change some of the briefings etc. plus I am not sure if all the planes have three radios like the A10 does. But idea is worth exploring.

You don't have to own modules in order to build missions, baltic dragon.

2. The DCS MOVIE information!

4. REAL UFO FOOTAGE

I don't trust anything that bleeds for five days, and doesn't die

government: gives me money because of coronavirus

me: spends all money on the missing DCS modules

government: ... you dumbo! We won't give you money anymore

me: It's ok. I don't need anything else - I now have the entire DCS collection

my cat: looking at the empty bowl for a while and goes back to sleep

me: it's hard times, Mig, suck it up!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gentlemen,

I just wanted to let you know that I've uploaded the first part of the single - player campaign, "The Enemy Within". You will find all the information and the files here. Have fun!

I read through the briefings, great detail and story line.

+1 Rep. inbound (If it matters to U?) Odd how we covet small rewards as humans. anyway nice job.

This was a Boutique Builder iBuypower rig. Until I got the tinker bug again i7 920 @3.6Mhz 12Gig Corsair XMS3 ram 1600 Nvidia 760 SLi w/4Gig DDR5 Ram Intel 310 SSD HDD 160 Gb + Western Digital 4Terabyte HDD Creative SB X-Fi HD Audio Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speaker System Dual Acer 32"Monitors. PSU 1200 w Thermaltake Win10 64Bit.

I read through the briefings, great detail and story line.

+1 Rep. inbound (If it matters to U?) Odd how we covet small rewards as humans. anyway nice job.

Thanks, always nice to and see that one's work has been appreciated :thumbup:

Also, re-posting ralfidude's great video made during mission 6:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Baltic, I'm having an issue with the first mission. When I land at Kobuleti and go it the ramp, on the taxiway all the other A-10s just stop and line up behind each other so I can't get by and therefore I don't get the trigger to end the mission. Any ideas what's wrong? Thanks

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

Hi Baltic, I'm having an issue with the first mission. When I land at Kobuleti and go it the ramp, on the taxiway all the other A-10s just stop and line up behind each other so I can't get by and therefore I don't get the trigger to end the mission. Any ideas what's wrong? Thanks

Do you have thelatest version of the campaign? It was an issue in the older ones, caused by the comms tower placed too close to the runway. I've fixed it in the newest version of the file (download link on the first page).

Ah, ok, wasn't sure I'll try tomorrow after recovering from my poor England getting whitewashed by Italy!! Not an eternal optimist for us in the World Cup as you can see:smilewink:

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

Belgium had a good result before eh?

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
link seems to be dead

Because you are in the thread of an old version of the campaign. The totally hew one can be found here: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=139279

So try that one instead!

Enjoying the campaign but after not completing a mission successfully, it seemed to roll back to the beginning! Never had that in a campaign before and had to complete the missions again.

Fixed (at least I hope it is) in the new version of the campaign, see above!

After the 9th Mission the campaign is "won" ? How do I access missions 10 -18?

Again, download the new version, with true voiceovers and many tweaks & fixes.