VEAO is doing the A-4C "Skyhawk"?

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking Good:thumbup: Will you guys be doing a payed alpha /beta for the A4?:thumbup::music_whistling:

As/when we are able to confirm anything regarding potential releases there will be an announcement made in the usual manner :)

Pman

Wow they modelled the generator AWESOME!

yes sir we certainly did… :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus X370, Win10 Pro, Intel I-9 9900K 4.8 128 gb TridentZ,

2X Nvidia TITAN V (volta) , 65" Samsung 7100 series 4K , 2 x 1 TB Evo 860SSD, 4 X 4TB HD, 8 X 2TB HD external array

Tmaster Wathog, Elgato Streamdeck, 3DX Spacepilot pro,, Thermaltake 900 tower Corsair H150 WC,

HTC Vive, Pimax 8KX VR, Nostromo Speedpad N52, Tmaster MFD x2

This is an awesome aircraft. Funny, its only A/A kill in Vietnam was with an unguided rocket. LOL thats awesome

A-4C

Night/adverse weather version of A4D-2, with AN/APG-53A radar, autopilot, LABS low-altitude bombing system. Wright J65-W-20 engine with 8,200 lbf (36 kN) of takeoff thrust, 638 built.

Edited by ff4life4

Never seen so many Kiwi's in one thread before : )

Thought you might like this pic also Jim

IMG_0157_zps97d15e7a.jpg

InWin S Frame with Asus Z170 | i7-6700K @ 4.5 Water Cooled CPU and Graphics | 16GB DDR4 | GTX1070 | 240GB M.2 SSD | Warthog Hotas | MFG Crosswind | 40" Samsung 4K | CV1 | Replica MB Mk10 Ejection Seat with Gametrix 908

to further update the Argentina A-4P/Q did have spoilers and 3 hard points. the pic showen earlier is a replaced wing after the embargo lifted after the war years later. Jaz, it is an IFF dome on top of the A-4 P/Q's. nosewheel steering did not show up till the F's. even the L's didnot have nosewheel steering. so i say again, they have tha makings of the f. just need to make sure the nose is long enough.

to further update the Argentina A-4P/Q did have spoilers and 3 hard points. the pic showen earlier is a replaced wing after the embargo lifted after the war years later. Jaz, it is an IFF dome on top of the A-4 P/Q's. nosewheel steering did not show up till the F's. even the L's didnot have nosewheel steering. so i say again, they have tha makings of the f. just need to make sure the nose is long enough.

AFAIK that A-4C pic is took during the war.

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!