Georgia Oil War - Gran Campaign start phase 3?

Distiler

Hi!

I just realised there is a Grand Campaign that is the sum of the other three Oil Campaigns (I first thought it was the fourth and last stage XD). However for some reason the Gran Campaign starts at stage 3. I even opened in the campaign editor and it says 3, of course the LUA file also says 3:

startStage = 3,

It might be intentional, though it feels weird that it doesen't start in phase 1.

PD: sorry for the title, it sais phase 3, I meant stage 3, but I can't edit that title

Edited by Distiler

AMD Ryzen 1400 // 16 GB DDR4 2933Mhz // Nvidia 1060 6GB // W10 64bit // Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2

It might be that that variable has been changed due to you playing the individual stages. I'll see if I can find it on my machine, since I have flown the missions of the campaigns from the editor.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

What I see is that it starts on stage 3, and the missions it appears to select from are the ATO-A-P3's.

So from what I see it doesn't start from the third campaign, just the third stage of the first campaign. (Though that might have been what you meant.)

I would assume that this is to allow you to fail two missions without the campaign ending as soon as you started.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Stage 3, that's it.

I think it should be 1st stage the first played. If it's 3 and you succed you'll miss 2 whole stages. And other campaigns start at 1st anyway.

AMD Ryzen 1400 // 16 GB DDR4 2933Mhz // Nvidia 1060 6GB // W10 64bit // Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2

Stage 3, that's it.

I think it should be 1st stage the first played. If it's 3 and you succed you'll miss 2 whole stages. And other campaigns start at 1st anyway.

As Ethereal said, it's intentional, and it's made that way so that you're allowed to fail some missions and keep playing.