Want to give a module to my son

Cibit

Hi I wonder if you can help.

I bought FC3 to support ED but TBH never fly any of the planes included.

Can I deactivate it and let my son have the use of it while he learns the ropes (he is 13 YO)

if so can he create a user account to fly CAP for my huey within a LAN setting?

The PC's are both in my house

many thanks in advance

Cib:)

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks Sith, we have installed it on his machine and he can access the planes in SP but MP needs valid key. I guess because it is tied to my account and modules from what I can gather need to be purchased from the same account?

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It should work if he logs into multiplayer with your account, or whichever account it is bound to on the ED store (you can bind a product to a different account if you wish). I bought my DCS products under a couple of different accounts on the ED store so I had to rebind them all to one and it works great now.

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5

Go to ed store > login > go to "Licensing" in the personal section > enter your FC3 key > type the name of your son's account > click bind

I hope this helps !

• Like 1

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5