"Buddy Spike" - DCS World Online Events

gregzagk

You didn't quote what I "said before" :D.

We will know shortly depending on our free time and schedule that works along with the others things we prepare.

Greg

Alright, I try to be patient:pilotfly:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1

Give BLUFOR back their candy! But then again - RoundNine will properly be over so before you can refuel a Eagle. So who cares :P

3. give M2000C to blue... red gets 29S, 29A, 27, M2k... blue gets only F-15

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Its like kids in a sweet shop I WANT I WANT, I dont want that one i want this one, Give them all the same lollipop to suck on ;)

Edit : All the BS and moaning has put me right off of even joining and i find it dis-tasteful, Ill come back to BF after a break from it because right now THIS puts me off

bring back round one, When it was enjoyable. P.S BuddySpike team do a great job dont ruin it :) because the buddyspike team will get bored.

Edited by Coxy_99

Its like kids in a sweet shop I WANT I WANT, I dont want that one i want this one, Give them all the same lollipop to suck on ;)

Edit : All the BS and moaning has put me right off of even joining and i find it dis-tasteful, Ill come back to BF after a break from it because right now THIS puts me off

bring back round one, When it was enjoyable. P.S BuddySpike team do a great job dont ruin it :) because the buddyspike team will get bored.

Round 1 & 2 made us be in the forums and defend our choices every 10 minutes :D

Greg

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

Greg

Its just off putting for me buddy, What other events you got to grab my interest, The WW2 stuff was actually quite good even tho i was pathetic at it lol :thumbup:

Greg

Well, that sucks... I've only played in the last 4 rounds and had a great time in each. Haters gonna hate, bitchers gonna bitch... I have nothin' but love for you guys!!!

Thanks for leaving the server up right after round 8 ended... can't get enough of it!

(I was serious about teh r-60 vs aim-9p or aim-9L... that should reduce the advantage of the off boresite shots decimating blue... <shrug> and even things up a bit for the f-5's and mig-21's to have more fun)

-B

(I was serious about teh r-60 vs aim-9p or aim-9L... that should reduce the advantage of the off boresite shots decimating blue... <shrug> and even things up a bit for the f-5's and mig-21's to have more fun)

-B

That idea is actually quite good, I once proposed same thing. R-73 and AIM-9M was too modern even in round 8, compared with over missiles. Now they are even more OP.

I really want round 8 setup without 9M and 73. We can also transfer Mirage to red and give MiG-29G to blue to even the numbers a little.

That idea is actually quite good, I once proposed same thing. R-73 and AIM-9M was too modern even in round 8, compared with over missiles. Now they are even more OP.

I really want round 8 setup without 9M and 73. We can also transfer Mirage to red and give MiG-29G to blue to even the numbers a little.

Or leave the Mirage for blueforce, MiG-29 for red and remove Su-27 and F-15C. Yes, I know I'm behaving like a kid in a candy shop :D

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

I wish there was no ai CAP..they are really annoying

I find them very easy to defeat. You just have to make them go defensive with a prelaunch. then go guns.

#I've been dreaming about an unlicensed version of the MIG-31...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Although I do like night missions, Is there a way you can push them forward in the time line? Usually the morning(for me) is when most of the Red is on, and generally it's night missions.

Reaper6

"De oppresso liber"

NZXT Phantom Full Tower, Intel Core i7 4960X Processor(6x 3.60GHz/15MB L3Cache) 20% Overclocking, 64GB DDR3-2133 Memory, NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan Black-6GB SLI Mode(Dual Cards), Gigabyte GA-X79-UP4 Motherboard, ViewSonic PJD5132 SVGA Multi-Region 3D Ready Portable DLP Projector, Track IR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog, Cougar MFDs.

I believe it randomly generates time of day and weather.

Sent while I should be working instead.

I guess if your definition of random is everyday at the same time, then you would be correct sir...

Reaper6

"De oppresso liber"

NZXT Phantom Full Tower, Intel Core i7 4960X Processor(6x 3.60GHz/15MB L3Cache) 20% Overclocking, 64GB DDR3-2133 Memory, NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan Black-6GB SLI Mode(Dual Cards), Gigabyte GA-X79-UP4 Motherboard, ViewSonic PJD5132 SVGA Multi-Region 3D Ready Portable DLP Projector, Track IR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog, Cougar MFDs.

I guess if your definition of random is everyday at the same time, then you would be correct sir...

Reaper6

There is really no schedule afaik, you can tell by the server changing weather/time of day each time its crashes on restart.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

*unexpected flight behaviour* Oh shiii*** ! What ? Why ? What is happening ?

I was always wondering why Blue side Helis kept going spectator either right when I launched at them or before they hit the ground after I hit them? Maybe someone can shed some light on this? Do you not loose a life this way or?

Reaper6

"De oppresso liber"

I guess its called frustration. :D

I am really surprised you didnt get the life mechanic yet, you loose your life when you take off, so you only get it back if you land at an airport/FARP. Dunno if it works with comm arrays.

So unless you can spaceport to the next FARP/Airport you dont get your life back, so it isnt about not loosing it in the first place. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I am really surprised you didnt get the life mechanic yet, you loose your life when you take off, so you only get it back if you land at an airport/FARP. Dunno if it works with comm arrays.

So unless you can spaceport to the next FARP/Airport you dont get your life back, so it isnt about not loosing it in the first place. :)

Not true at some take-offs from FARPs, from what I've been told.

Reaper6

"De oppresso liber"

It's coded right now that if you are at a farp or airfield and you have wheels or skids in the ground it does not count as a kill or loss of life. I think tho that this should be enforced as a kill of helos as it prevents the whole wack a mole situation. I'm on the fence about weither it should be the same for aircraft or not.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

Not true at some take-offs from FARPs, from what I've been told.

Reaper6

Well, if so, dunno on gh22, gj35, ln71, mm05, mm59 it works definitely, it still wouldnt make you loose a life if you didnt change to spectators, since its not bound to the death system at all, since that is not usable from a gameplay perspective really.

So you cant escape loosing a life, as long as the mechanic is working as intended, you can only be denied getting it back.

And also that myth about some vaziani life hack is a meme on its own. :D

What is not a meme is that the tblisi/vaziani redwings get scrambled by the part of the mission blue b1b sitting on the tarmack. [At least that is my interpretation of the ai mig 29s from that base taking of at each rotation IF red owns theese airfields.

@elmo

I know your feels, but if there is a change I would 100% be for the same treatment for planes and helis. Its the same situation, the attacking forces have to take care about spooling up planes and have to kill the respawning forces again and again and again and again and yadayadayadayada.

One could argue that irl nothing would get close enough undetected so it would be legid that helis and or planes start hot in case of an attack, but for a gameplay perspective i would really be for loosing a life when strafed on the runway/ and choosing another slot, if that is possible.

But I dont have a problem with the situation atm. I would only really be for an equal treatment of FARPs and Airports or fixed and rotary for that matter.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm actually just asking why they do this? Maybe frustration, I'll go with that one.

Reaper6

"De oppresso liber"

That how its supposed to be but it far from it. You can land anywhere and get your life back. Even aircrafts landing on roads. :music_whistling:

#I've been dreaming about an unlicensed version of the MIG-31...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]