Black Shark

mogwai68

Can anyone tell me why Black Shark has been pulled from the shelves in France??? It was supposed to be released last week and I had my copy on pre order for over a month with Amazon. However I just got an email from Amazon saying that the product has been pulled from the shelves with no further explanation...and bugger me if I can find another retail outlet over here that sells it.. :(

Edited by mogwai68

for those that wanted to know or are nosy like me. They did'nt make French language version. lol Talk about losing a nation.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

for those that wanted to know or are nosy like me. They did'nt make French language version. lol Talk about losing a nation.

That's incorrect. They did make one, but due to some mixup the french language version disks were replaced by english ones.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-E, 32GB Crucial Ballistix 2400Mhz, Intel i7 9700K 5.0Ghz, Asus GTX1080 8GB, SoundBlaster AE-5, G15, Streamdeck, DSD Flight, TM Warthog, VirPil BRD, MFG Crosswind CAM5, TrackIR 5, KW-908 Jetseat, Win 10 64-bit

”Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.

However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore.”

• ED Team
That's incorrect. They did make one, but due to some mixup the french language version disks were replaced by english ones.

This was a regrettable error by the manufacturer. All steps are being made to rectify the error, including a patch for those who have already bought the French retail box that will convert the English software to the French version, and a complete new correct manufacture of the French version that will be sent to French distributors and retailers.

Edited by JimMack
spelling

Having problems? Visit http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Main_Page

Dell Laptop M1730 -Vista- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500@2.2GHz, 4GB, Nvidia 8700MGT 767MB

Intel i7 975 Extreme 3.2GHZ CPU, NVidia GTX 570 1.28Gb Pcie Graphics.

Finally got my hands on Black Shark yesterday ordering through amazon.fr. Yipeeeeeeeee.:thumbup:

Note to ED : That said, although not a problem for me, the manual was french but the simulation is still in english, apparently they are still shipping the UK version...could be a problem for non english speaking frenchies.

Thanks for a great sim and curse you for the lost hours of sleep ahead of me!!:pilotfly: