Power Line and You! A Safety PSA

Mt5_Roie

This was asked on the bug report page...but I figured I'd show you the right and wrong way to go through power lines. It should be pretty obvious that under normal conditions you should not even attempt to go through power lines...but in case you need to, here's how:

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

I guess that would be ideal. But in case you have to go through them....the PSA shows you how. It was related to the bug report question about the cable cutter and if it actually works.

U.S. mil helicopter pilots are taught to always cross power lines over the tower or pole and leave out the guess work.

Yes....I really don't think we need to add things like, "don't hit things" in the manual.

That was a weird bug report... "I hit something and then I crash, please fix..." :megalol:

I my years of retail .... "treat all customers like they are stupid" . It does work.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Thanks guys. I posted that question(!) if the cable cutters are wip in the general SA342 forum and some wise moderator moved it to the bugs subforum.

But no problem, next time I will probably refrain from asking stupid questions like that.