Control position indicator bug.

bart

Description: Ever since the Gazelle released, if I have the controls indicator box up on screen (the little red box you have options to show in top left of screen, bottom right etc.) I get the vertical line within the box ok but not the horizontal line.

DCS Version: All versions 1.5.3 public, 1.5.3 open beta and 2 open alpha.

Steam: no

Map: Caucus and Nevada

SP/MP: Both SP and MP

Reproducible: yes, every time I open the controls position box in the Gazelle, problem is not apparent on other modules.

Step to Reproduce: Open any mission or MP session and enable the controls indicator in game.

Screenshot/Video available: yes, attached.

Track Available: no

Mission File: Any mission or server replicated the problem at my end.

Controllers: HOTAS Warthog stick and throttle, Saitek Combat Pedals

RAM: 16GB

GPU: Nvidia GTX980

Mods: None

Any Additional Information: none.

EDIT...For some reason it hasn't uploaded the screenshot however if you take a look at my other bug report here

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=167354 the same screen shot is attached and the issue is apparent in it. Sorry I have the flu and I'm not firing on all cylinders here!!

BTW guy's this is nit picking, you have really given us an absolute astounding module with the Gazelle. She is a stunning work of art and a real credit to all at Polychop.

Edited by bart

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

Just a single monitor, a Sony 32" flat screen TV and also using TrackIR with a Pro clip.

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.