DCS Mirage 2000C Discussion

Bluedrake42

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are angry on M2000 their FB is full of progress!!

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

will the Mirage get a Professional flight model too ?

I hope they do like VEAO and Avio Dev.

Release beta with SFM first and add the EFM in a future update. :)

I want to see if anybody can spot the error. smilewink.gif

No pylons.

Edited by Slipp

Thanks for yet another update!

A quick question for developers, will AM-39, AS-37 and BLG-66 be included in this module like previously stated? :)

That's the idea for the AM-39 and AS-37, but since these weapons do not exist in DCS, we have to make them as well. So it will take some time.

• Like 1

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

That's the idea for the AM-39 and AS-37, but since these weapons do not exist in DCS, we have to make them as well. So it will take some time.

YAY, YOU'RE THE BEST!!! :megalol::pilotfly:

It's gonna be multi-role! :joystick:

Release beta with SFM first and add the EFM in a future update. :)

But in a single product and not a SFM and EFM standalones. Even VEAO realized that selling a SFM only product wasn´t attractive to DCS fans

My rig specs:

Intel Core i7 4770 @3.4Ghz // Corsair 16GB DDR3 // MoBo Asus Z87K // HDD 1TB 7200RPM // eVGA Nvidia GTX 760GT 2GB DDR5 // LG 3D 47" 1920x1080 // Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS // Saitek Combat Pro Pedals // Thrustmaster MFD Cougar pack // PS3 Eye + FTNOIR

But in a single product and not a SFM and EFM standalones. Even VEAO realized that selling a SFM only product wasn´t attractive to DCS fans

That's exactly how I meant it.

SFM release gives developers money a bit sooner, and we get the module a bit sooner. Win win. :smilewink:

Another test. In this case the VTB or Heads Down Display.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Man that is looking nice. I do think the lighter circular area in the HUD is overdone. This I think represents the viewable area of HUD symbology. In the few HUDS I have used this is hardly noticeable all that happens is the symbols just vanish.

Nice to see another progress video, but u piloting with joystick?...because the pitch movement is so abrupt.

Intel® Core™ i5-2500k CPU@4.20GHz 64 bit operation System Windows 10+ Pro NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 - Memory: 16.0 GB - 500gb ssd samsung - Samsung 27"SyncMaster TA550 monitors [SIZE=1][B]- [/B][/SIZE][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]TM Hotas Warthog[/SIZE][/FONT] Trackir4 - TM Rudder Pedals.

Man that is looking nice. I do think the lighter circular area in the HUD is overdone. This I think represents the viewable area of HUD symbology. In the few HUDS I have used this is hardly noticeable all that happens is the symbols just vanish.

That will become invisible on release. Right now it is needed for alignment purposes.

I think beta is very close now!!

They just finish what they know they already did on M2000 for FSX.

Beta in april? :)

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

Release beta with SFM first and add the EFM in a future update. :).

Personally, I think this is a mistake and might waste community enthusiasm. I think one of the big lessons of the last 10 years of "open" game development is never to release something incomplete.

I think beta is very close now!!

They just finish what they know they already did on M2000 for FSX.

Beta in april? :)

RAZBAM is making some really impressive progress, but I don't think you're imagining a realistic time scale. :)

Edited by aaron886

Flagrum, he mentioned in the comments that his joystick is very basic, so that might explain it.

Huh? Seems that I missed that ... but then, I seem to fail to see the difference between an "basic joystick" and a "common joystick" here - when I look at the control input responses of the aircraft. Today's joysticks are all analogue - but the aircraft reactions seem to be "digital" ...

Huh? Seems that I missed that ... but then, I seem to fail to see the difference between an "basic joystick" and a "common joystick" here - when I look at the control input responses of the aircraft. Today's joysticks are all analogue - but the aircraft reactions seem to be "digital" ...

It is not a basic joystick. It is a chinese knock-off of a Logitech Extreme. It was a birthday gift from my Nephew, purchased with his own money, and have to use it. And then my Logitech Extreme 3D died so I am stuck with it. It is stiff as hell so many times I end up jerking it to correct something.

I am unable at this moment to purchase a new one.

• Like 1

It is not a basic joystick. It is a chinese knock-off of a Logitech Extreme. It was a birthday gift from my Nephew, purchased with his own money, and have to use it. And then my Logitech Extreme 3D died so I am stuck with it. It is stiff as hell so many times I end up jerking it to correct something.

I am unable at this moment to purchase a new one.

Hehe ... allright.

But it does look quite ... awful, tbh. ;o)

But anyways - as long as it is just I/O hardware related (as opposed to FM related), I am your happy (potential) customer. ;o)

Release the beta you'll have money to buy 1000 warthog at 320$!!!

Just kidding..:)