AI Messerschmitt Bf109E Beta released

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, how do you uninstall it?

Does the installer create a uninstall feature in Windows or do we just manually delete something?

Uninstall can be performed in the normal control panel or using the uninstall exe created in Bf109E directory

• Like 1

Nevada map contributer

EDM Modeling tools FAQ:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1418067&postcount=1

Seo libh a chairde is chanadh liom. Líonaigí'n oíche le greann is le spórt. Seo sláinte na gcarad atá imithe uainn. Mar cheo an tsléibhe uaine, iad imithe go deo

yes, make sure role is set to CAP. Also post problems in the other thread so it is all together in one place please

Gotcha.

I have red-blue, fuel, and ammo, but I have the waypoint set to fighter sweep. I'll try changing it to CAP, and will post in the other thread from now on.

Thanks!

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

It's an AI only plane, it can't be flown by the player.

Sorry for the dumb question :music_whistling:

I thought it was too good to be true. Anyway it looks good. So the idea is fly the P51 against it for now . I see .

Yeah this looks cool.

I can't wait to get more WW2 content like Sherman tanks ect.

This is a great 2nd addition to the WW2 environment for DCS.

Mods I use: KA-50 JTAC - Better Fire and Smoke - Unchain Rudder from trim KA50 - Sim FFB for G940 - Beczl Rocket Pods Updated!

Processor: Intel Q6600 @ 3.00GHz

GPU: GeForce MSI RTX 2060 6GB

RAM: Crucial 8GB DDR2

HDD: 1TBGB Crucial SSD

Peripherals: Logitech G940 Hotas, TrackiR 5, Voice Activated commands , Sharkoon 5.1 headset. ,Touch Control for iPad, JoyToKey

Thank you, kind sirs :thumbup:

Edited by Wolf Rider

City Hall is easier to fight, than a boys' club - an observation :P

"Resort is had to ridicule only when reason is against us." - Jefferson

"Give a group of potheads a bunch of weed and nothing to smoke out of, and they'll quickly turn into engineers... its simply amazing."

EVGA X99 FTW, EVGA GTX980Ti FTW, i7 5930K, 16Gb Corsair Dominator 2666Hz, Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit, Intel 520 SSD x 2, Samsung PX2370 monitor and all the other toys

-

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar"

For first try out beta... quite nice appearance.

I made a small (but turned out rather long) dogfight with and AI on experten...

1. 1st time he PK me in a head on... good kill but not to experten attitude :D ...I wasn't expecting him to come head on... my bad.

2. Then I stayed up and dive on him... he became defensive and just made a slow right turn... lucky for him I shoot very poorly so I manage just to damage him a bit and black smoke was pouring from his plane.

3. Than he kept on going on that turn at around 1000m alt... I needed to go in max Manifold to keep up and manage to finish him in the end... but without any defensive from his side, apart from a small break turn when I got near him in the first attack but after I smoked him.

4. There is a graphical bug in the model at one LOD... I'll put a pic in few minutes.

edit... pic attached. That little spec on left wing... it's something left over from "manufacturing" I suppose :) . It's one of the far LODs that has it... closer ones don't. I think he is at around 300m or so. The ring was on minimum (30ft) and the range on maximum (240yd).

451780487_DCS2013-04-0417-24-06-88.thumb.jpg.a8de00881d04acfec4bdbb9f76dfea83.jpg

Edited by zaelu

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

so is there a mod version for JGSME?

never mind I made one it was easy and it works I see the icon.

just place the DCS bf109e folder in your jgsme _mods folder

http://www.mediafire.com/?ml1cw21kja8g6r4

Edited by Mastiff

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Great addon I must say.

Maybe it´s my poor marksmenship, but I feel it takes quite alot of hits to bring him down, whereas a few hits from him almost immediatly wrecks my P-51.

I got alot of rounds into him, but he simply continues. A few times I punched holes in his cooling system and a single time he plumed black smoke without burning, but otherwise the hits seem to cause little damage.

i7-10700K 3.8-5.1Ghz, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070 12GB, 1 x 1 TB SSD, 2 x 2TB SSD2 TB,  1 x 2 TBHDD 7200 RPM, Win10 Home 64bit, Meta Quest 3.