please add more default keys

bkthunder

As the title says, please add more keybindings for the fundamental functions such as radar PRF etc.

The reason I am asking is because I wanted to make a hotas warthog TARGET profile, but then I can't assign some functions (e.g. radar PRF) because there are no keyboard shortcuts.

It's a PITA to assign keys for these functions, and also they might change / be added in future patches, so I decided to leave it and wait.

Windows 10 - Intel i7 7700K 4.2 Ghz (no OC) - Asus Strix GTX 1080 8Gb - 16GB DDR4 (3000 MHz) - SSD 500GB + WD Black FZEX 1TB 6Gb/s

Thanks! I won't use the profile as I want to customise it in my own way, but I didn't think about assigning DX buttons. That could patch it for a while.

In any case, I think Razbam could add more default keys to important functions like the radar.

Windows 10 - Intel i7 7700K 4.2 Ghz (no OC) - Asus Strix GTX 1080 8Gb - 16GB DDR4 (3000 MHz) - SSD 500GB + WD Black FZEX 1TB 6Gb/s

Thanks! I won't use the profile as I want to customise it in my own way, but I didn't think about assigning DX buttons. That could patch it for a while.

I well understand, you can customize my profile, just look at the main.tmc file... hard-coded keystrokes can be easly customised (for DX assignation you have to go deeper in the code)

In any case, I think Razbam could add more default keys to important functions like the radar.

I agree

Edited by sedenion