• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tested now but it doesn't work.

How to get this?

attachment.php?attachmentid=144795&d=1469220975

Edited by dartuil

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

How to get this?

If you mean the loadout display, it's setting the TEST/PRES switch downwards to the PRES position. You can see it in the screenshot, immediately to the right of the MAGic preparation button. It's a momentary switch that springs back to the centre position, so it only displays the loadout while held down.

I never see as much bugs since last update m2000c is unplayable :(

Radar not work, delock everytime when you change of weapon, magic II not work can't be fired -> = all AA weapons not work because for exemple you lock you not select s530 you take your 530 to fire, he's delock not time to relock and fire a 530 you too close and you want to take magic but can't be fired because not work... after it's combat of 1944 if you not die before because other planes have techno of 1980.

Edited by SilverSho0t
AA weapons

Just come after a really bad session on blueflag, cant play until fixes are in , its impossible.

losing lock all the time , radar is acting wrong (like contacts changing azimuth when i roll) , magics half disabled and more stuff.

IAF.Tomer

My Rig:

Core i7 6700K + Corsair Hydro H100i GTX

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7,G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz

Gigabyte GTX 980 OC

Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 3xCrucial 275GB in RAID 0 (1500 MB/s)

Asus MG279Q | TM Warthog + Saitek Combat Pedals + TrackIR 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I never see as much bugs since last update m2000c is unplayable :(

Radar not work, delock everytime when you change of weapon, magic II not work can't be fired -> = all AA weapons not work because for exemple you lock you not select s530 you take your 530 to fire, he's delock not time to relock and fire a 530 you too close and you want to take magic but can't be fired because not work... after it's combat of 1944 if you not die before because other planes have techno of 1980.

Just come after a really bad session on blueflag, cant play until fixes are in , its impossible.

losing lock all the time , radar is acting wrong (like contacts changing azimuth when i roll) , magics half disabled and more stuff.

Oh come on guys, please deliver a bug report following the Guidelines instead of complaining into the blind or better take a look into the corresponding threads. You find it 6 lines below the main thread, everything you mentioned is being worked on.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=170985&page=2

• Like 1

i9 9900K @ 5,0GHz | 1080GTX | 32GB RAM | 256GB, 512GB & 1TB Samsung SSDs | TIR5 w/ Track Clip | Virpil T-50 Stick with extension + Warthog Throttle | MFG Crosswind pedals | Gametrix 908 Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If you mean the loadout display, it's setting the TEST/PRES switch downwards to the PRES position. You can see it in the screenshot, immediately to the right of the MAGic preparation button. It's a momentary switch that springs back to the centre position, so it only displays the loadout while held down.

Thank you! :smilewink:

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

Oh come on guys, please deliver a bug report following the Guidelines instead of complaining into the blind or better take a look into the corresponding threads. You find it 6 lines below the main thread, everything you mentioned is being worked on.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=170985&page=2

You missed the whole point of our post, its rant , not a bug report

we are full aware that these are reported issues , and that Zeus even said most are fixed already internally.

the rant is that some game stopping bugs (in our opinion) were introduced last Friday.

as for constructive criticism , i would suggest , at this advanced stage of the M2000C , that patches are given a public check first in open beta before being sent to release branch.

IAF.Tomer

My Rig:

Core i7 6700K + Corsair Hydro H100i GTX

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7,G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz

Gigabyte GTX 980 OC

Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 3xCrucial 275GB in RAID 0 (1500 MB/s)

Asus MG279Q | TM Warthog + Saitek Combat Pedals + TrackIR 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You missed the whole point of our post, its rant , not a bug report

we are full aware that these are reported issues , and that Zeus even said most are fixed already internally.

the rant is that some game stopping bugs (in our opinion) were introduced last Friday.

as for constructive criticism , i would suggest , at this advanced stage of the M2000C , that patches are given a public check first in open beta before being sent to release branch.

At least you ended up with constructive criticism which I can fully support. Following a 200+ pages thread would be much easier without ranting (which is completely displaced in this thread) or as I would say spamming.

Edited by FSKRipper

i9 9900K @ 5,0GHz | 1080GTX | 32GB RAM | 256GB, 512GB & 1TB Samsung SSDs | TIR5 w/ Track Clip | Virpil T-50 Stick with extension + Warthog Throttle | MFG Crosswind pedals | Gametrix 908 Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If I'm reading this right, 1.5 won't get an update this week: http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2856449&postcount=83

Thanks for this finding :thumbup:. At least Nevada will get some love after weeks and I can enjoy all my deadly updated toys in the desert

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Indeed. Nevada is scheduled to be updated this week, so the bug fixes for 1.5.4 will have to wait to the next update. But 2.0.3 will have them!

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Indeed. Nevada is scheduled to be updated this week, so the bug fixes for 1.5.4 will have to wait to the next update. But 2.0.3 will have them!

Great !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel I7 8700K / RTX 3080 / 32Go DDR4 PC21300 G.Skill Ripjaws V / MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon / Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold - 1000W / Noctua NH-D14 / Acer XB270HUDbmiprz 27" G-synch 144Hz / SSD Samsung 860EVO 250Go + 1To / Cooler Master HAF X / Warthog+VPC WarBRD / Thrustmaster TPR / Track-IR v5 + Track Clip Pro / Windows 11 64bits.

All updates should go through that.

First to Open Beta and stay there for 1-2 weeks. Then take them to Stable.

This way those who want to support developers, can run Open Beta side by side and test for new features and additions. And if there is a bugs, only testers will suffer from it heavily. If there is show stoppers, the patch is delayed to Stable branch.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

Sweet... Haven't flown in Nevada for quite awhile. Nice change.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

The TAS CCIP is now working. The bombs are more accurate in elevation.

But I have a small problem: The CCIP dot is "jumpy", not by much but enough to make it both annoying and targeting a bit hard, so you will have to take care deciding when to release.

It is a known bug and it will take some time for me to fix it. I must find why it is doing that before I can fix it. So it will be "jumpy" on TAS until it can be fixed. If using RS the CCIP dot is stable.

• Like 1

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

But I have a small problem: The CCIP dot is "jumpy", not by much but enough to make it both annoying and targeting a bit hard, so you will have to take care deciding when to release.

It is a known bug and it will take some time for me to fix it. I must find why it is doing that before I can fix it. So it will be "jumpy" on TAS until it can be fixed. If using RS the CCIP dot is stable.

Great, we will deal with à jumpy dot :thumbup: thanks for the heads up

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

Nice, will try the TAS CCIP after the patch again ! :)

Could you find a fix for the weird CCIP by Radar alt issue I did report ?

[http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2855558&postcount=1]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

*unexpected flight behaviour* Oh shiii*** ! What ? Why ? What is happening ?