Mirage looses lock when switching stores and MAGICS not firing

PureAweomeness

Thanks.

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:doh: Oh God... does it mean we're going to see this fixed in 2 more weeks with everything subject to change?

It means that I don't know when it will be fixed. The underlying problem must be fixed first by ED before I can deal with the roll rate problem.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

is there any way to hotfix the Magic problem until the update? Kinda need my missiles to fire if I am going to fight mirage... lol Not trying to be an impatient arse, it's just that it is my favorite plane

"You should fly a fighter aircraft one inch from out of control at all times in a purposeful way" -Willie Driscoll USN (ret)

The State Military (CVW-17)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

VICTORY 103

F-14B BuNo 161435

VF-103

CAPT J. "Bowser" Mayse

http://www.statelyfe.com

is there any way to hotfix the Magic problem until the update? Kinda need my missiles to fire if I am going to fight mirage... lol Not trying to be an impatient arse, it's just that it is my favorite plane

+1

'controlling' the Ka50 feels like a discussion with the Autopilot and trim system about the flight direction.

I wish there was a way to do that. Unfortunately no, there isn't.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

please enable the eclaire to fire! would be great against Pokemons!

But the best against Pokemons are the millefeuille! :P

I was almost getting angry when i was flying and whatever tried, i couldnt fire Magics. And i did the warm up procedure. And im constantly losing radar lock when im trying to fire S530D missile, always happens when you press again for STT mode. Even if you luckily get the final lock, and fire the missile and the target is straight ahead of you, it almost everytime will lose radar lock before impact. Frustrating.

Great plane anyway and i've loved it, but i must wait for fixing before i'll fly it again.

I was almost getting angry when i was flying and whatever tried, i couldnt fire Magics. And i did the warm up procedure. And im constantly losing radar lock when im trying to fire S530D missile, always happens when you press again for STT mode. Even if you luckily get the final lock, and fire the missile and the target is straight ahead of you, it almost everytime will lose radar lock before impact. Frustrating.

Great plane anyway and i've loved it, but i must wait for fixing before i'll fly it again.

The STT lock loss problem is solved in development. Please wait for the next release.

The STT lock loss problem is solved in development. Please wait for the next release.

SO MUCH WIN. This will instantly make the Mirage much, much deadlier. The amount of definately-should-of-hit missiles I have fired is rediculous and I always end up having to use all 4 missiles because the first one decided 1000 meters from the target that it doesn't want to listen to my radar anymore.