Need to Update? Campaign/Training?

LtMacGowan

My question is when I am asked to update my DCS Word 1.5.x to DCS World 1.5.x.x, does that include updates for modules ive downloaded such as the M-2000? and if not does that mean i need to redownload it separately? I ask because I'm curious if there are any official training missions and or campaign missions for it.

Sometimes the modules get updated - and are the sole reason for the updates being released through the ED automatic updates system.

There have been a lot of changes in DCS World this past year, and some older missions have suffered because of those changes. Stuff like 3rd party skins have been affected too.

Any updates to modules have to be made through the ED updates system, so will automatically be applied, meaning you don't need to download them separately.

They sometimes end up with more bugs as a result of updates, but if that happens, the devs soon get to hear about them, and generally, fixes arrive soon after they are spotted.

The Mirage is still in Beta, which means that not all the missions etc have arrived, so it can seem patchy right now. RAZBAM have been toiling away releasing regular updates, and no doubt the mission missions etc will arrive in time. Keep an eye on the M2000C updates thread for news about what's coming next.

My question is when I am asked to update my DCS Word 1.5.x to DCS World 1.5.x.x, does that include updates for modules ive downloaded such as the M-2000? and if not does that mean i need to redownload it separately? I ask because I'm curious if there are any official training missions and or campaign missions for it.

Short aswer: Yes, the DCS updates are for all modules. No need for seperate updates.

A campaign for the M2000 is under development: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=159851

I don't know about training missions, since I'm not interested in those, but I thought there are already some. If not, then I'm pretty sure there will be some in the future.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg