Mirage Sound Reworks

Rlaxoxo

Okay ...

I know I sad v4 was the final version but looks like I lied

I found this amazing engine sound for mid level transition and it sounds much better now along with some other fine-tuning

Updated v5 DL can be found here or in the first page

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0qwsoe0kyuzdjjh/Sound%20~~%20Mirage%20Engine%20Sound%20Tweaks%20v5%20%281.5.4%29.rar?dl=0

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Youtube

Reddit

I asked Zeus the question were to find the external sound files and those can be found in the COREMODS map. These files start with e_M2kC...... The e for external and the internal/cockpit sound files can be found as this thread already stated in the MODS map. Thes files start with i_M2kC....... i for internal. Read the this thread as I asked Zeus a question about it http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=169430

By the way I also made some adustment which can be downloaded form the ED site Downloads User Files.

Just for futher development in adjusting sounds etc...

I asked Zeus the question were to find the external sound files and those can be found in the COREMODS map. These files start with e_M2kC...... The e for external and the internal/cockpit sound files can be found as this thread already stated in the MODS map. Thes files start with i_M2kC....... i for internal. Read the this thread as I asked Zeus a question about it http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=169430

By the way I also made some adustment which can be downloaded form the ED site Downloads User Files.

Just for futher development in adjusting sounds etc...

Mhm I know but they're the same files atm

I believe CptSmiley told me he scrapped all the engine noise from /Mods and put it into CoreMods for MP compatibility

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Youtube

Reddit

very nice external sound tweaks.

thanks a lot !

Lorsque j'étais petit, les mirages du Picardie-cambraisis passaient au dessus de ma maison dans des craquements de post combustion, gravé à jamais dans ma mémoire, et qui se répercutaient loin loin dans l’immensité du ciel bleu. Mon père disait " ah il crament encore nos impots ;-).

tout ça pour dire que le son extérieur du 2000 ... est important émotionellement pour moi

...donc MERCI.

When I was young little boy, the mirages of Picardie- Cambraisis passed over my house in a post combustion crackle , etched forever in my memory, and that reverberated far away in the immensity of the blue sky . My father said " ah they use our taxes ;-) .

all that to tell you that the 2000 outside sound ... is a part of me emotionally

... So THANK YOU A LOT

Edited by snowsniper
  • Like 1

i7-10700KF CPU  3.80GHz - 32 GO Ram - - nVidia RTX 2070 -  SSD Samsung EVO with LG  TV screen 40"  in 3840x2150 -  cockpit scale 1:1

- MS FFB2 Joystick  - COUGAR F16 throttle  - Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

that is awesome!! grats Rlaxoxo (what a name to spell!)

Hah I know many spell it awkwardly

It's meant to be like "Relax"

Once I submited one of my plays to PhlyDaily Top 5 plays back when i used to play Warthunder and he has same issues : )

I used to go by the name Ripper but since that's taken almost everywhere I had started to use this nick cus I liked what it stands for, So that's why my friends usually do call me Ripper cus it's easier to say : p

Edited by Rlaxoxo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Youtube

Reddit

Only RWR, not the others.

I think only the "Mods" folder was updated... the "CoreMods" folder modification was not "uploaded"... And all external sound are in the "CoreMods" folder. Maybe synchronization problem between Razbam & ED....

Rlaxoxo: Man your sounds when you dont have a canopy, spectacular :)

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

Made a Fix for 2.0.3 that fixes the turbines transition from idle to Mil Power with the help of sedenion example when I was reviewing some files from Before

I'll also Update the 1.5.4 MOD for this week with the same fix

Note:

(Don't use the 1.5.4 Mod in 2.0.3 it's not necessary just use the Fix if you want to try it out)

Fix is JSGME Ready

Final Version (v6) is out for 1.5.4

Download link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f0p4rhrcp1t9qcl/Sound%20~~%20Mirage%20Engine%20Sound%20Tweaks%20v6%20%281.5.4%29.rar?dl=0

Version 6 Comes with a Fix for Turbine Transition between Idle and Mil power and also comes with couple of sedenion new Warning sounds

Mirage Sound Fixes (2.0.4).rar

Edited by Rlaxoxo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Youtube

Reddit