Bearcat Eye Candy

Hi Guys,

Thought I would start the Bearcat eye candy thread.

Bear in mind this is early WIP shoots, please bear this in mind :)

I personally love the look of this aircraft and we anticipate to have it pretty much complete within a couple of months.

As you can see the engine is taking shape, work is continuing on the internal details and the internal gearings for the damage model.

Hope you like it :D

Pman

f8f1.thumb.png.dfbdc8412df6aac61a2a239cf26e6751.png

f8f2.thumb.png.42c3a7536e695578000ca3d62f6e678f.png

f8f3.thumb.png.2a738b1df97adde4f12d735ed319bc70.png

• Like 1

Nice Candy i have to say... RSRSRSRSRSRS.

Thanks.

Intel i7 7700K | ASUS MAXIMUN IX Hero | GSkill RBG 3000mhz 32G(4x8G) | MSI Trio 1080ti | 1x M.2 SSD Samsung 960PRO 512G | 1 x WesterDigital 4T | Corsair AX-850W | Monitor Alienware 34" aw3418dw | Oblisidian 800D |CORSAIR H80 | Teclado Logitech G15 |Mouse Razer DeathAdder Elite | Trackir 5 + Clip pro | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Pedal MFG Crosswind

No matter how many times I look at the bearcat I can't help thinking that she is a runt of an aircraft that's got "it" where it counts.... freakin Sweeeet.

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

please ensure that this plane can take off, immediately loop and land in the same spot as it started from.... then we have a bearcat.

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

Right,

Time for some new eye candy I think...

As you can see the Bearcat is coming along nicely and great work is being done to have this model ready by the end of the year so that we can look to bring it to you in the early part of 2015 :)

I will update Dev Diary in due course :)

Pman

Bearcat1.thumb.jpg.39ee70710de65931f7c861156bc1174c.jpg

Bearcat2.thumb.jpg.42cef5f1708568aaa70dce73f61c24e7.jpg

Bearcat3.thumb.jpg.1b0ed541c699eb17c250dc93fdd93246.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

After some feedback from some of the pilots and engineers at Duxford we had quite abit of work to do on some of the finer points of the Bearcat so here is the current progress :)

I think you will agree that its looking stunning :)

Pman

GTta9RZ.jpg

Yeah she looks like a bearcat alright, a massive powerful engine, all wrapped up in a cruel and efficient runt of a airframe..... this is going to be a blast.

• 1 month later...