#03 - DEV UPDATE & GAMEPLAY VIDEO 28/05

Cobra847

OK, All the GIFs are Funny guys,

But please understand that every user isn't on broadband or doesn't have unlimited data.

And with this thread being a news thread, everyone will be trying to view it, they shouldn't have to load dozens of Animated GIFs 700-3000kb is size to read the update.

I Saved as many posts as I could by editing out the Large GIFs, but the replies that were purely gifs were deleted.

4.5. - Be respectful of other members' bandwidth. Keep Image sizes down, use the Attachment function to thumbnail Images, do not QUOTE Images, Image minimize signatures, etc.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the estimated May-June calendar is still valid?

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Watching this gorgeous representation roll out in an air to ground configuration, I'm honestly concerned with the challenge of fitting this into an air to air structure. Based on prior experience, I'm just not sure the logic is there within DCS' tools currently to direct it properly (as the Bis in any 80's scenario is going to be the second or third player to the engagement, hopefully unspotted); range limited, its going to need to be directed into the fight only short distances from the origin field, and hold low as long as it can to stay off opposing scopes (that should already be dealing with Su-27/MiG-29 or MiG-23).

In lieu of that automated capability on the back end, it's going to be imperative that coordination is executed from the primary forces in the CAP in MP allowing the Fishbed to bide its time properly, only getting the call once Blue air has committed and is within striking distance.

The attention to detail is second to none!

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

I sniffled a wee bitty in the beginning when I realised there's no 73's on the Mig. By Gawd now I'm absolutely bawling buckets!!!

Outstanding Gents :thumbup:

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

The job has got to have *some* perks.

The only one we need are comments like the ones in this thread. :)

Thanks all!

Ok that vid was amazing BUT..... what was that other jet noise at the end of the video??? Just asking

That was my wingman approaching the camera.

shaky take-off, im guessing pilots fault? You know a jet assisted take off(JATO) demo would be epic for next round.

I'm a terrible pilot, and she's not the easiest aircraft to get off the ground either. AFM + Suspension are as always, tricky beasts to master. :)

My wretched old X-52 doesn't help much either!

What's the beepy thing (technical term) on the top right panel? RWR/SPO?

RWR (SPO-10)

Can you show us a gun run? :p

Next trailer has some nice action shots. :)

Awesome work, guys! Can't wait...

Just curious.. was that video recorded with EDGE engine?

This is recorded in 1.2.8 public.

Cheers everyone!

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

the afterburner lighting shot made my month...

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Quite simply, stunning! Well done gents.

Asus Z390 Code XI, i9-9900K, RAM 32 Gig Corsair Vengeance @ 3200, RTX 2080 TI FE, TIR 5, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB, HOTAS WH, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, HTC Vive Pro, Win 10 x64

That was my wingman approaching the camera.

Come on now, you should have said "who knows?" and thus gotten people all berzerk about possible F-4's. :D

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Very good news, wayting for this realese.

Intel i7 7700K | ASUS MAXIMUN IX Hero | GSkill RBG 3000mhz 32G(4x8G) | MSI Trio 1080ti | 1x M.2 SSD Samsung 960PRO 512G | 1 x WesterDigital 4T | Corsair AX-850W | Monitor Alienware 34" aw3418dw | Oblisidian 800D |CORSAIR H80 | Teclado Logitech G15 |Mouse Razer DeathAdder Elite | Trackir 5 + Clip pro | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Pedal MFG Crosswind

Well now, as an original backer of this project, I'm just going to have to find the money to buy another copy.

That money will be rightfully yours.

Thanks again for honouring the previous pledges, and I hope the sales go well - I'm looking forward to all of your future projects.

Vega 2700x /16Gb ram/480Gb SSD/1Tb Seagate/nVidia 2080/Win 10 64 bit Rift. T-flight pedals.