v1.2 open mod

I was thinking that it would be cool if a workaround mod were installed into v1.2. Sort of something that involves dual modes for online play similar to Falcon 4. So mode 1 could be hard core mod free online mode involving flyables only(F-15,A10, Mig29, Su27, Su33, Su25, Su25T and Ka50)

mode 2 however is any flyable aircraft using the appropriate pit from one of the current flyables but has edited performance to coincide with its actual top speed. Swingwing aircraft could use autoswing mode for the wings which is based on velocity while 2 seaters are treated as single seaters but all the aircraft carry the correct ordanance and can use it. Just an idea, it would certainly make things more fun online. Don't forget this involves helis as well.:cool:

cheer

Subs

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Other improvements that I think would be really cool for v1.2 if they don't already feature in v1.1.

-multiplayer spawning on carriers as well as being able to refuel/rearm and repair.

-Ability to add fictional vessels, I mean in regards Su33s in Ukraine markings with a Ukraine carrier so we can have carrier fights. Likewise CVN70 in the open mod mode with canadian or some other countries markings.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]