[DCSW: Mi-8MTV2] English Cockpit Mod

Amazing work Devrim! No excuse to not buy this bird I guess. If you haven't seen this video posted by ObvilionLost: http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1879013&postcount=13

It contains some nice closeups of an English cockpit, to find that old muse perhaps...

Thanks. Nice video. They taped Russian texts. Why didn't I think that?! :D

Devrim maaaaan, you ROCK!!! My heartfelt thanks for this :)
Thank you Msalama. :)

I was busy and worked (spent) on some other things. Now, back to cockpit again. :book:

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

I also thought at first that there is no manual but it is one:

Mi-17-1V-Flight-Manual.pdf and it is located in Docs folder. Here:

//DCS World\Mods\aircrafts\Mi-8MTV2\Doc\

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

can't give rep Devrim.... sorry :)

ChromiumDis.png

Author of DSMC, mod to enable scenario persistency and save updated miz file

Stable version & site: https://dsmcfordcs.wordpress.com/

Openbeta: https://github.com/Chromium18/DSMC

The thing is, helicopters are different from planes. An airplane by it's nature wants to fly, and if not interfered with too strongly by unusual events or by a deliberately incompetent pilot, it will fly. A helicopter does not want to fly. It is maintained in the air by a variety of forces in opposition to each other, and if there is any disturbance in this delicate balance the helicopter stops flying; immediately and disastrously.

Great work! :thumbup:

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Devrim thats great. Will be a sweet mod. I am 3 days in to the MI-8M tranning. This will make it alot more enjoyable.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

=&arrFilter_pf[gameversion]=&arrFilter_pf[filelang]=&arrFilter_pf[aircraft]=&arrFilter_CREATED_USER_NAME=chardly38&set_filter=Filter&set_filter=Y"]MY SKINS And Helios

i7 2600k 3.4 quad w/ Hyper N520 cpu fan_, Asus Sabertooth z77_, RX 580_, Corsair Vengeance 1800 8Gb ram_, 112 OCZ Vertex 3_, Corsair HX 1000, 3 screens res 5292x1050_,and 1 1680x1050 Helios Ir Tracker 5 with Pro Clip_,Hotas Warthog#12167 ...

Thank you people and thanks Nate. :)

Sorry for delay. I know I'm late, but working on last things. I just wanted to do that better.

Coming soon!

Thanks for your patience.

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5

Hello Devrim,

WOW great news, I'm so excited because the Russian cockpit is not easy to understand this new helicopter...

Bye my friend, Skull.

Edited by SilentSierra

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B650E-E MEM: Kingston FURY Renegade 64GB DDR5 5200MHz SSD: Kingstone Fury Renegade NVME PCIe 4.0 M.2 SSD 4TB GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC CASE: Cooler Master TD500 Mesh WATER COOLER: Cooler Master Master Liquid ML360 Illusion HT: TrackIR 5 VR: HP Reverb G2 V2 HOTAS: TM HOTAS Warthog RUDDER: TPR Rudder Pedals GRIP: TM F/A-18C GRIP WHEELS: Logitech G27 OS: Win 11 Pro SIMS: DCS World, Falcon BMS, IL-2 Sturmovik, MSFS2020, Arma 3, Assetto Corsa.

I only bought the Mi-8 because it was at a reduced price and i can support

the developers in some small way.

I never actually thought i would fly it, due to the russian cockpit.

IRL some forign users must have some mi-8s with "translated" cockpits.

One can only hope that Belsim make a option to fly it with a english cockpit, as it will boost their sale.

This MOD will actually make me fly it when released.

TY a lot, exellent.

Mike

RELEASED!

I expect the BST has plans to include english version of the cockpit.
Yes they have a plan to do it. I'm sure they'll do it better.

Well. I'm so sorry for the delay again.

Mod is released! I hope you'll like it. Please check the 1st post.

Thank you. :)

Edited by Devrim
  • Like 1

Awesome!

Can you make a variant with (dark)grey or black background for the panels? :o)

Actually, Belsimtek has already done that. But somehow background color (which is must be dark gray) is blue. I've done something. It seems not bad. :)

• Like 1

It appears that I need to spread rep as well. :)

Excellent work!!! :thumbup::thumbup:

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

:cheer3nc::notworthy::cheer3nc::notworthy: HELLO DEAR DEVRIM :notworthy::cheer3nc::notworthy::cheer3nc:

WOW, you are a real ARTIST :thumbup:

There's few mintutes I've installed your English Cockpit and I can say just one thing: AWESOME - INCREDIBLE - AMAZING -

The Mi-8 is a great great module but with your new cockpit it's THE BEST because in Russian langage it's not easy (very hard for me) but with your incredible and perfect work now it's more easy, RESPECT !!!!! :thumbup:

For me you are a great ARTIST for DCS and I give you this little gift:

winner.gif

congratulations_028.gif

There's two weeks this incredible is release but it's really crazy the quality of your work, great cockpit and great work...

Dear Devrim, I would like to thank you for this AWESOME gift and sharing.

You are all my respect, best regards my friend. Olivier

Edited by Skulleader