Another Black Shark Pit project

BaD CrC

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes Hellfrog. BS2 upgrade and great night flights now the NVG bug is corrected in multi screen. Time to have my pit ready for night flying!

Once my office lights off, headset and NVG on, I have to say I am in pit building heaven. :P

S1010020.JPG

Detail on the right panel where I used an array of 12V blue leds strip:

S1010023.JPG

:prop:

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Wow. Shivers...

Kurt "Froglips" Giesselman

wishing someone would do a two seat sim like LB2...I ain't much of a pilot but I am a helava good shot.

System specs: Asus Sabertooth 990FX, AMD FX 4170, 16GB DDR3 RAM, 2 x Palit 560Ti 2GB video cards SLI, TIR 4, 26" main display, 21.5" Helios display, 10" Shkval display, 9" ABRIS display, XKeys Pro panel, Copy Cat Controls cyclic/collective w/custom KA-50 head/rudder

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

awesome work guys, loved it. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Really , really nice - I watched it with my wife....

and she didn't get the point how less expensive it would be as I told her that I also wouldn't use real gauges - only lcd screens as you did for the pit.....:megalol:

whatever- makes me dream again

of a "real" pit!:thumbup:

Sorry. I missed your question. No. I could not find this kind of switch, and to be honest, I was kinda lazy to make one. It is a simple MON-OFF-MON switch. One press down, and you are switching to the next mode. Simple and effective.

Thanks, exactly what I wanted to know. Now the dilema if I should build custom switch or have more time to enjoy the pit itself.

PS: Nice video too :)

• 1 month later...