VEAO Simulations Ltd

Opps my bad just took the plunge and bought the TMHWH stick its on offer at overclockers couldn't resist at £249.99.

Eagles may soar high but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines.

System Spec.

Monitors: Samsung 570DX & Rift CV1

Mobo: MSI Godlike gaming X-99A

CPU: Intel i7 5930K @ 3.50Ghz

RAM: 32gb

GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 980Ti VR Ready

Cooling: Predator 360

Power Supply: OCZ ZX Series 80 Plus Gold

Drives: Samsung SSD's 1tb, 500g plus others with OS Win10 64 bit

Opps my bad just took the plunge and bought the TMHWH stick its on offer at overclockers couldn't resist at £249.99.

Considered the same purchase from those guys myself. Just still haven't worked out how to get it past the department of Household Customs,Beer Monitoring and Flight Sim Purchases.

Considered the same purchase from those guys myself. Just still haven't worked out how to get it past the department of Household Customs,Beer Monitoring and Flight Sim Purchases.

LOL, even my misses got a laugh out of that one....

PC:

6600K @ 4.5 GHz, 12GB RAM, GTX 970, 32" 2K monitor.

I just call mine the fun monitor ;)

Really looking forward to the Hawk and the Typhoon. Its about time some Brit hardware got some of the spotlight. Especially as even F22 drives consider that the Typhoon is only secondary to their mount (or at least that what the guys doing the briefings post Flag last year told a couple people I know at the RAeS).

I've got some Hawk time but not enough to even qualify as a tester and especially with the current RL workload, so I'm really looking forward to how it looks and feels in game. Good luck guys, really looking forward to both of your products and I hope they are only the 1st two in a long line of successful output.

Rig: Home Built, water cooled,i5 2500K @ 4.3Ghz, ASUS P8P67Pro Mobo, 8GB Patriot Viper 2 Sector 5 RAM, MSI Nvidia GTX970 4GB Gaming OC, 120GB OCZ Vertex 2e SSD Boot, 120GB OCZ Vertex 2e SSD Games (BS & WH), Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB other,

Samsung UE37D5000 37" LED TV,EloTouch 1600x1200 secondary, Thrustmaster Warthog No.467, Thrustmaster MFD, Saitek Pro Pedals, Track IR4 with Track Clip Pro.

Ex RAF Aircrew, Real Life Pilot, proud Geek and father of one :)

Lol yeah i just remind mine of all the uber expensive shoes an bags i have bought her without complaint.

Darling you collect bags and shoes, i collect shinny new periphals of which i have to many.

On the flip side though when the world does end and the only currency is gold i have plenty of pcbs to strip.

Eagles may soar high but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines.

System Spec.

Monitors: Samsung 570DX & Rift CV1

Mobo: MSI Godlike gaming X-99A

CPU: Intel i7 5930K @ 3.50Ghz

RAM: 32gb

GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 980Ti VR Ready

Cooling: Predator 360

Power Supply: OCZ ZX Series 80 Plus Gold

Drives: Samsung SSD's 1tb, 500g plus others with OS Win10 64 bit

Lol yeah i just remind mine of all the uber expensive shoes an bags i have bought her without complaint.

Darling you collect bags and shoes, i collect shinny new periphals of which i have to many.

How on earth do you get that to work? The only response I ever got was "But I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed those shoes!"

If you aim for the sky, you will never hit the ground.

Baby, I neeeeeeed this joystick for my flying game thingy so I can escape to a reality where you don't nag me all the time to do the dishes and the blonde bombshell on the nose of my plain purrr's for me....

No?

Hey, that's an idea, maybe if I did the dishes..:thumbup:

Edit: Must spread rep..

If you aim for the sky, you will never hit the ground.

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats Chris, looking forward to both the Hawk and Typhoon!

Fractal Define R4 Case | Core i7-9700K @ 4.9GHz| 64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro Wifi | Gigabyte RTX3080 Gaming OC 12GB | 250GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD (OS) | 1TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD (DCS) | 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD (Steam library) | 1TB WD Caviar Black HDD | Corsair 750W Gold PSU | Corsair H60 Hydro Series CPU Cooler | [TrackIR 5 unused] | Meta Quest Pro | TM HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals | Win 10 Home 64-bit | Asus PG348Q 34" 3440x1440 Monitor | Bose Companion 3 2.1 Sound

Baby, I neeeeeeed this joystick for my flying game thingy so I can escape to a reality where you don't nag me all the time to do the dishes and the blonde bombshell on the nose of my plain purrr's for me....

No?

That actually worked for me .. really I can even buy a new desktop .....I am so scared of her now

No?

Hey, that's an idea, maybe if I did the dishes..:thumbup:

Edit: Must spread rep..

Mine goes nice and simple really, I pointed out to her that I either get new toys and gadgets or I start sitting next to you, watching the garbage on the TV and commenting on the quality of the programmes you watch. Then as if by magic I get new rudder pedals and a new desk :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I happen to be (probably) in london for some days in about 2 weeks. Is it possible to pay you a visit? I plan to visit the raf museum (have yet to discover where exactly it is and how i get there). Also do you know some other interesting locations related to combat aviation which are "must have seen!"s ?

I dont plan on renting a car though, i'm a terrible driver at german streets (pedals for adjusting throttle instead of turning left and right? Who invented something like that? >.<) and then driving on the wrong side? Naaah xD

So i'm somewhat limited to locations reachable by train or bus...

I happen to be (probably) in london for some days in about 2 weeks. Is it possible to pay you a visit? I plan to visit the raf museum (have yet to discover where exactly it is and how i get there). Also do you know some other interesting locations related to combat aviation which are "must have seen!"s ?

I dont plan on renting a car though, i'm a terrible driver at german streets (pedals for adjusting throttle instead of turning left and right? Who invented something like that? >.<) and then driving on the wrong side? Naaah xD

So i'm somewhat limited to locations reachable by train or bus...

In London RAF Hendon is the best place, its on the Northern Line on the underground.

Google RAF Hendon and you will get all the info you need

Pman

I just received mail that my mates who planned that thing in the first place talked about august and not july (at first they only told me the days but not the month).

I don't know if it will be nice to do this trip completely alone though. But maybe i will do this, it's not dead yet. Performing events like this borne in missunderstandings but pulling them through is somewhat of a red thred leading through my life :D

just wanted to bump the spam off top spot.

Also keep up the good work VEAO, looking forward to the hawk but really cant wait for my fav the tiffy.

PC:

6600K @ 4.5 GHz, 12GB RAM, GTX 970, 32" 2K monitor.