Night Fighters

Recently Cliffs Of Dover introduced nightfighter variants of various aircraft. Unfortunately due to engine limitations we are never going to get working Air Intercept radars but that's not the case with DCS!

Any chance we will see Nightfighters with Air Intercept radars in the future?

Would be good. A black mosquito would be a welcome addition to WWII but I think the RRG developers have there hands full doing what they have planned. It would be a long way down the line yet if they did but maybe they will give you an answer.:)

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

Recently Cliffs Of Dover introduced nightfighter variants of various aircraft. Unfortunately due to engine limitations we are never going to get working Air Intercept radars but that's not the case with DCS!

Any chance we will see Nightfighters with Air Intercept radars in the future?

Its not in our immediate plans no. But in the future who knows :)

Would be good. A black mosquito would be a welcome addition to WWII but I think the RRG developers have there hands full doing what they have planned. It would be a long way down the line yet if they did but maybe they will give you an answer.:)

Just to be clear, what we are doing has no relation to RRG's work, I dont know if they are looking to simulate this yet

Pman

Its not in our immediate plans no. But in the future who knows :)

Just to be clear, what we are doing has no relation to RRG's work, I dont know if they are looking to simulate this yet

Pman

Apologies I meant to put VEAO not RRG my bad:)

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Are they rebuilding that one Priller? These were a fast (Could out run a Mosquito) powerfully armed aircraft.

Are talking about the 416mph He219? If so this was a modified He219 that had no antennas mounted and with flame dampers eliminated. Iirc some guns were also removed.

Targets would be hard to find with no radar and would stick out like a sore thumb in the night sky.

One would have to interpret these screens.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQndpW5nJ6GlN-wTjNh2ejb2qyXS1vEijN1ygfNCLK6Pflki2jk

• 9 months later...