Cannot find a TM warthog profile F-15C

Vintovka

I have at least something for everything but the Eagle is the only one I have a graphic for.

For the Flanker, you can load the Eagle profile and just make a couple of changes.

TMS right = helmet mounted sight

TMS down = weapon change

TMS left = vertical scan

DMS down = AG mode.

Otherwise things are mostly the same. Extra stuff you need for the Flanker are MFD range, RADAR display range increase/decrease (does not follow TDC like in the F-15) and EOS on/off.

You might want to put the Idiot Switch (ASC off :) ) on the throttle, you might not.

EDIT: The drag chute isn't a bad idea either. For my Flanker profile I replaced jettison since she doesn't carry externals.

DOUBLE MEGA SUPER EDIT:

You'll also find working 3pos flaps for the A-10A and Su-25T if you fly those with that base_joystick_binding file added in. Look under "systems" for "Feefi XXXXXXX"

Edited by feefifofum
  • Like 1

I have at least something for everything but the Eagle is the only one I have a graphic for.

For the Flanker, you can load the Eagle profile and just make a couple of changes.

TMS right = helmet mounted sight

TMS down = weapon change

TMS left = vertical scan

DMS down = AG mode.

Otherwise things are mostly the same. Extra stuff you need for the Flanker are MFD range, RADAR display range increase/decrease (does not follow TDC like in the F-15) and EOS on/off.

You might want to put the Idiot Switch (ASC off :) ) on the throttle, you might not.

EDIT: The drag chute isn't a bad idea either. For my Flanker profile I replaced jettison since she doesn't carry externals.

DOUBLE MEGA SUPER EDIT:

You'll also find working 3pos flaps for the A-10A and Su-25T if you fly those with that base_joystick_binding file added in. Look under "systems" for "Feefi XXXXXXX"

No worries mate...

Thanks and appreciation

Sent from my A210 using Tapatalk

Check Six!!!_:gun_sniper:_:pilotfly:

||R7-2700X||ASUS ROG STRIX-X470F Gaming||GSKILL-TridentZRGB 16GBDDR4 3200C14||CORSAIR RM 1000X||SAPPHIRE RX 7900 XTX 24GB OC||WARTHOG HOTAS||:gun_smilie: