P-51D Instrument Panel for Android tables

Hi Leonpo,

Can your telemetry file also be used to display the uh-1h gauges on a second screen or even better: a networked pc?

Thanks.

There is a work around for this... you can buy a device that connects to monitors or your TV even through hdmi and they become androids...;-)

http://www.amazon.com/MK808-Android-Rockchip-RK3066-Cortex-A9/dp/B009OX22B4/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1369000805&sr=8-6&keywords=android+hdmi+stick but.. you still need touch monitors or have a mouse for this..

Edited by Fuby

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I cant get it to work. The UH-1h version. I can ping the phone, I forwarded the port 6000 to the phone... although I don't think it has any sense as the PC is inside the network... Nothing... Btw... who is the server? The PC? If so how is the phone finding it?

Also a Mi-8 version would be nice though.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

• 6 months later...

I Installed this, and really it is wonderfull, it works great ! It helps me to fly coordinated, because now with even a quick glance I can see the ball and all important instrument even while focusing on a target ! I Wish it was possible to have a generic version for all aircrafts with just the essential instruments (artificial horizon, ball and bank indicator, speed and altitude)

Edited by luckyhendrix

I Installed this, and really it is wonderfull...

I Wish it was possible to have a generic version for all aircrafts with just the essential instruments (artificial horizon, ball and bank indicator, speed and altitude)

I second this! Without the g-force, periphery and field of view and general, there are a lot of elements missing in the situational awareness for me.

"Hard to imagine bigger engine. its got a beautiful face and an arse built like sputnik." - Pikey AKA The Poet, on 37 Viggen.

• 8 months later...

Please help:

The Situation:

-Pinging my Mobile Android Device with installed App does work... no package lost... do i still have do something with port 6000?

-I put the telemetry.lua in the savedgames-script Folder.

-i tried this one: dofile ( "C:\\Benutzer\\-Mop-\\Gespeicherte Spiele\\DCS\\Scripts\\telemetry.lua ")

and this one: dofile ( "C:\\Users\\-Mop-\\Saved Games\\DCS\\Scripts\\telemetry.lua ")

-i put in 192.168.0.160... also tried "192.168.0.160" (definetly the right ip)

-i didn´t fulfill the first 2 lines of the instructions, because i already had a script Folder in saved games and i also had there an Export.lua

i tried every possible combination... but it still doesn´t work... any ideas?

No further help needed... it works now... i dont really know why, but it works... might have something to do with starting my Android device for a new

btw: i use tacview Export, Aries Export an a10vcserver export without any Problems... of Course i put a -- in front o the command lines in order not to interfere anything

Edited by -Mop-