DCS A-10C SP Campaign - Future DLC Announcement

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, I'll buy it as soon as it is released. I'm always in for more A-10C content.

Ranger79, is Verscheuren's callsign a tribute of sorts to CPL Kowalewski, from the battle of Mogadishu?

Edited by Gliptal

Nice, I'll buy it as soon as it is released. I'm always in for more A-10C content.

Ranger79, is Verscheuren's callsign a tribute of sorts to CPL Kowalewski, from the battle of Mogadishu?

No sir, Hawg-3 is played by my wife, they actually called her that in basic training.

On a side note, the entire Hawg Flight crew in OPF are played by US Military Veterans!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

No sir, Hawg-3 is played by my wife, they actually called her that in basic training.

On a side note, the entire Hawg Flight crew in OPF are played by US Military Veterans!

Nice! I guess it's a more common nickname than I thought.

Question, will the MP version be flyable right away or coming later?

Until ED can find a way to protect multiplayer mission files the campaign will be single player only.

I have seen the beginnings of this project and followed it for years now, this is going to be epic!

Thanks Toast!

• 2 weeks later...

Great vid. Can't wait. How close is release?

Edited by Lucky
Typo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lian Li 011 Dynamic Evo, Core i9 11900K @ 5.0GHz, Corsair H150i CPU cooler, Asus Prime Z590-A, Radeon RX6800 XT64GB, Team T-Force Delta DDR4 3600, Corsair RM1000X PSU,  Win 11 x64

• 2 weeks later...
We'll have to wait for ED to fix the taxiing AI first.

Does the AI taxi bug affect ai taxing to runway?

• 2 weeks later...

So this campaign won't be released until ED decides to fix this bug?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lian Li 011 Dynamic Evo, Core i9 11900K @ 5.0GHz, Corsair H150i CPU cooler, Asus Prime Z590-A, Radeon RX6800 XT64GB, Team T-Force Delta DDR4 3600, Corsair RM1000X PSU,  Win 11 x64

The campaign will be released by ED on their schedule, it's out of my hands (hopefully soon). I am hoping these bugs get priority attention.

I understood before that ED was in control of it's release. I'm hoping they fix the bugs soon also.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...