C-101 BUGS WE ARE TRACKING

Tango

ok. But in the instant action mission selector dialogue it has missions listed under the C-101. But they are all A-10C missions. I guess it should really be an empty list then.

I was under the impression though that Aviodev had created some instant action missions for Nevada.

For what its worth, I see the same as you - A10 missions. Only slightly off topic, I'm seeing FC3 missions under the Hawk in Instant Action. Something is getting terribly borked in 2.0. Repairs have not changed a thing. Has anyone deleted the Missions folder to see if a repair might sort it out?

Just had a quick look - 4 C-101 missions in the quickstart folder, plus the two in Single.

I just ran a repair on 2.0 and the result was No NTTR quick start missions. Are they labeled NTTR in the file name?

Edit: I just checked in-game and there are 4 instant action missions listed for the c-101. I tried the first mission and the first mission for the BF-109K loaded. The instant action missions for the 109 are immediately before those listed for the C-101 in my copy of 2.0 as I have both modules.

So, Repair did not download the C-101 Instant Action missions, 2.0 lists 4 C-101 instant action missions but in reality they are the missions for the 109.

So, what's going on? How can some installations have the Instant (Quick) Action missions for the C-101 and others do not? Why did not the Repair download the missions if in fact they exist?

Brixmis: Can you attach the C-101 missions to a post here?

Vibora: Did not find anything out?

Edited by jjohnson241

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

3rd Mar Div

RVN '66-'67

As a test, I deleted the 2.0.1 C101 Missions folder. A repair appeared to copy them over from my 1.5.2 release folder. Fine. I deleted both folders, and then a 2.0 repair did go to ED and download 35 MB with the same result, nothing but Georgia missions, no NTTR at all.

• Like 1

Will be corrected for next update. Meanwhile you can just extract the content of this attached rar into your installation main directory, overriding existing files. Old and new missions will coexist until next update, unless you delete the old ones, but this doesn't make any harm.

C-101EB_Missions_2.0.1.rar

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

Tale of the Headless Instructor Pilot ...

Don't have a screenie, but when I'm flying with an instructor in the back seat and I look back from the front seat, I can see his body but no head. I knew I flew too close to those power lines.:lol:

Anyway, somewhere down the line, if possible, can we have his head reattached?:)

Will be corrected for next update. Meanwhile you can just extract the content of this attached rar into your installation main directory, overriding existing files. Old and new missions will coexist until next update, unless you delete the old ones, but this doesn't make any harm.

Thank you. Much appreciated.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

3rd Mar Div

RVN '66-'67

• 2 weeks later...

Pilot and Co have heads

Don't have a screenie, but when I'm flying with an instructor in the back seat and I look back from the front seat, I can see his body but no head. I knew I flew too close to those power lines.:lol:

Anyway, somewhere down the line, if possible, can we have his head reattached?:)

Nice.

Screen_160228_003259.thumb.jpg.068d41ff4204560765cb26337a77b091.jpg

With the latest 2.0 update, my initial view in cockpit is deep inside the helmet. Toggling the joystick off clears it up. Bug with my setup or ?
It's just where your cockpit camera is located. What I did was adjust the cockpit camera position using "RCtrl + RShift + Numpad *" and "RCtrl + RShift + Numpad /". Then when I was outside the helmet, I adjusted my zoom level "*" and "/". When you're happy, you can press "RAlt Numpad 0" to save the zoom and position.

Right, that works. However, it's a bit unnerving to rotate that view and stare at your own head, per your photo.
I don't mind it but I guess it's not for everyone. The only other option is to remove the head like it was before. But keep the other pilot's head (the pilot you're not occupying).

I don't mind it but I guess it's not for everyone. The only other option is to remove the head like it was before. But keep the other pilot's head (the pilot you're not occupying).

That's OK, keep your heads, I was just noting a change in behavior. Clicking the joystick removes the lot for me - a nice feature, lacking in some birds. It works nice in this one!