DCS: Eurofighter Typhoon - Avionics

If you want it that soon you'll have to develop it yourself! :megalol:

:D

Best regards,

Tango.

Im not that good at coding...

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

LOL I could learn programming and be able to help you out with that timeframe :)

WARNING: Programming is HIGHLY addictive. If you fail to lose patience and actually get somewhere with this black art kiss goodbye to all previous hobbies....

• 1 month later...

heres one interesting vid:

hPkd9Fc1q6Y

• Like 1

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Phant,

As you say many of the systems are still classified and it is very early to give an estimate based on the data we already have.

Our aim of course is to be 100% acurate, but with systems classified this just may not be possible and will have to based on available data and our engineers best guess in wind tunnels etc.

All I can say at the moment is that we are working on other avenues that may give us more access to data.

Maybe one can use an older Production Standard Package. As far as I know the latest Version has PSP 3 or 4 ...

2D/3D Artist

MILTECH-5 /PD

Lead 3D Artist - TrueGrit Virtual Technologies

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

BO-105 PAH1A1/VBH / HKP-9A / BO-105 CBS-5 KLH

Eurofighter Typhoon

https://www.facebook.com/PolyDynamicsDCS/

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB

Mainboard: Asus STRIX Z390-F

CPU: Intel Core I9-9900K @ 3.60GHz

RAM: 64 Gb

Graphics: MSI GForce GTX 980 TI 4GB

HOTAS Warthog

Hofmann Simpad Rudders

Oculus Rift / Oculus Touch

Heavy Metal is the law ! :punk:

Wow, he got quite uncomfortable talking about the escan radar and ewar. But I wasn't sure I'm interpreting his ability to judge what he could say or his actual feelings for it's quality, there was definitely something unknown to him. Nice vid, thanks for sharing.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, I just wanted to offer any help I could provide to this project if needed. I started working at Warton about a month ago in Typhoon avionics, specifically developing the symbology displayed by the CSG. I can't assist with any of the classified information, for obvious reasons, but I'm more than happy to help with what I can :)

• 4 weeks later...
Hey, I just wanted to offer any help I could provide to this project if needed. I started working at Warton about a month ago in Typhoon avionics, specifically developing the symbology displayed by the CSG. I can't assist with any of the classified information, for obvious reasons, but I'm more than happy to help with what I can :)

Many thanks Closeratio, I'll be in touch.

Cheers,

Chris.

We are in the process of carrying out the P1Ea upgrade now. P1Eb will be after that to finish it off.

But, "FULL" A/G capability won't come until P2E. P1E only brings full LITENING III functionality and full Paveway integration. So for UK jets, Enhanced Paveway II and III, and Paveway IV.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

I don't know what Chris and the guys have planned, but I suspect it'll end up being a bit of a hybrid mishmash. Firstly because data of certain areas will be rather hard to come by (and some stuff simply can't be done (IMO) as DCS doesn't support it) but also for playability reasons. I think only being able to carry 5 types of weapon (ASRAAM, AMRAAM, and the 3 types of Paveway) wouldn't be that exciting for many. So some bending of the truth to add brimstone, meteor, storm shadow, and alarm might be a good way to go.

Then of course you have the weapons used by German, Italian, and Spanish jets. And despite what some websites may say, The aircraft are quite different across even the 4 main partner nations.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

I think only being able to carry 5 types of weapon (ASRAAM, AMRAAM, and the 3 types of Paveway) wouldn't be that exciting for many.

We only had 3 types of weapons for F-15 and we haven't let it go for 10 years, infact ED just might make a DCS level module out of it ;)

My PC specs below:

AIM-9? because that's what Im getting kills with.

My PC specs below: