BO-105 PAH1A1 progress news  

1605 members have voted

1. 1. BO-105 PAH1A1 progress news

• Yes
    • No
    • I dont't care

...from Youtube, mostly. :smartass:

Whatever works ... :o)

And, Fragger, don't worry too much about that. Some decent sound is necessary as it adds much to the immersion factor, yes, but one could argue if truly genuine 100% accurate self recorded sound is really that important. :o) At least at this stage of development. Don't grow grey hair about this - it will all work out sooner or later! :D

I can send you my old blender, it can make a nice turbine sound :D

...sorry, bad joke, I'm crawling back beneath my stone. Me too dont believe what I read here about your problems with the army. Anyway, keep up your great work :thumbup:

Maybe good News, Fragger.

As soon as I can, I'll visit Gatow and make some photos. Maybe, I can record some sounds. On my last visit, I could only take some photos from another Boh-105, which stand outdoors and wasn't in good condition.

Gruß,

Fire

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE 15.11.2013

Things going well so far. I'm still busy getting additional photos on the BO-105 since the guys from Roth doesn't allow me to shoot/ record Photos/sounds for privat use (:censored:).

State of work:

Modelling to Does:

- Rotorbrake

- Board landing Light

- Door grips

Integration:

- The Internal and external model is integrated in DCS World and flyable (with Black Shark Dll's). Thanks to my Squadronmate: JaBoG32_Butcher

Sounds:

- Diveplane did an outstanding job on the sound files and I can just recommend this guy. He know what he's doing. The sounds are (in my opinion) more than realistic. I've heard a lot sounds of the BO-105 but these are so close to the realisic that i was leaning back, closed my eyes and I had the feeling that I was sitting on the pilot's seat :thumbup:. Thanks Diveplane for your outstanding job.

Next:

- i'm moving on texturing the Centerpanel. In the last few days I was counting gauges jumping over fences when I was lying in my bed :blink:. That's why I moved on texturing the weapons-terminal which is 90 % done.

Check the screens of my current state of work. Thanks for your patience :)

1.thumb.jpg.979674a712c4f075549bd2abc7dc18d8.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.b421b2cca22cc13df22fc9a03d302e8c.jpg

3.thumb.jpg.bfe54e1afbcf6b5312fe365469d9bc9b.jpg

4.thumb.jpg.fc4e069b781da1b7f43fa00511dbe384.jpg

5.thumb.jpg.9a6eeb1997f8d8c5e1742539f1a3a4b3.jpg

6.thumb.jpg.53c4bc2d7470486a48103f0917a7e89e.jpg

7.thumb.jpg.22a42bd8098926c0357267c60e14c5d6.jpg

8.thumb.jpg.bb2c4ca9dde567ac84702cde115a0ef0.jpg

9.thumb.jpg.b5ecfa7bda114b00426adc2b7ac66c16.jpg

10.thumb.jpg.d713f785840ebebd5d85424d1005752d.jpg

11.thumb.jpg.57870574413d977d7e52c3d5eb7bd68c.jpg

Edited by The_Fragger
spelling ;)

2D/3D Artist

MILTECH-5 /PD

Lead 3D Artist - TrueGrit Virtual Technologies

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

BO-105 PAH1A1/VBH / HKP-9A / BO-105 CBS-5 KLH

Eurofighter Typhoon

https://www.facebook.com/PolyDynamicsDCS/

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB

Mainboard: Asus STRIX Z390-F

CPU: Intel Core I9-9900K @ 3.60GHz

RAM: 64 Gb

Graphics: MSI GForce GTX 980 TI 4GB

HOTAS Warthog

Hofmann Simpad Rudders

Oculus Rift / Oculus Touch

Heavy Metal is the law ! :punk:

UPDATE 15.11.2013

Things going a well so far. I'm still busy getting additional photos on the BO-105 since the guys from Roth doesn't allow me to shoot/ record sounds for privat use (:censored:).

State of work:

Modelling to Does:

- Rotorbrake

- Board landing Light

- Door grips

Integration:

- The Internal and external model is integrated in DCS World and flyable (with Black Shark Dll's). Thanks to my Squadronmate: JaBoG32_Butcher

Sounds:

- Diveplane did an outstanding job on the sound files and I can just recommend this guy. He knows what he's doing. The sounds are (in my opinion) more than realistic. I've heard a lot sound of the BO-105 sounds but these are so close to the realisic that i was leaning back, closed my eyes and I had the feeling that I was sitting on the pilot's seat :thumbup:. Thanks Diveplane for your outstanding job.

Next:

- i'm moving on texturing the Centerpanel. In the last few days I was counting gauges jumping over fences when I was lying in my bed :blink:. That's why I moved on texturing the weapons-terminal which is 90 % done.

Awesome work and greatly appreciated... I have a question though, and I don't want to sound negative as the work is outstanding, but...

Wouldn't the Huey be a more realistic representation of the flight dynamics of this particular machine rather than the shark? (I love the shark, Hell I love them ALL, but since Shark is a contra-rotating main rotor and no tail rotor, I feel the Huey would be closer to representing the "feel" of this bird..)

And just for the record I will greatly enjoy this model whatever DLL's are used, but I was curious...

"Pride is a poor substitute for intelligence."

RAMBO

Awesome work and greatly appreciated... I have a question though, and I don't want to sound negative as the work is outstanding, but...

Wouldn't the Huey be a more realistic representation of the flight dynamics of this particular machine rather than the shark? (I love the shark, Hell I love them ALL, but since Shark is a contra-rotating main rotor and no tail rotor, I feel the Huey would be closer to representing the "feel" of this bird..)

And just for the record I will greatly enjoy this model whatever DLL's are used, but I was curious...

I hope I got you right but the DLL's I'm using are just for testing purpose. The Bo-105 DLL's will be developed seperately :)

Edited by The_Fragger
spelling ;)

2D/3D Artist

MILTECH-5 /PD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Eurofighter Typhoon

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB

HOTAS Warthog

Hofmann Simpad Rudders

I hope I get you right but the DLL's I'm using are just for testing purpose. The Bo-105 DLL's are developed seperately :)

I apologize! I must be getting my projects mixed up and was assuming that you were going to use the Shark DLL's as the final elease, not just for testing...

I will now go sit back in the corner and keep real quiet... :music_whistling:

"Pride is a poor substitute for intelligence."

RAMBO

UPDATE 15.11.2013

Things going a well so far. I'm still busy getting additional photos on the BO-105 since the guys from Roth doesn't allow me to shoot/ record sounds for privat use (:censored:).

State of work:

Modelling to Does:

- Rotorbrake

- Board landing Light

- Door grips

Integration:

Sounds:

- Diveplane did an outstanding job on the sound files and I can just recommend this guy. He knows what he's doing. The sounds are (in my opinion) more than realistic. I've heard a lot sound of the BO-105 sounds but these are so close to the realisic that i was leaning back, closed my eyes and I had the feeling that I was sitting on the pilot's seat :thumbup:. Thanks Diveplane for your outstanding job.

Next:

This is such an amazing job you are doing here! :thumbup:I am not so good at expressing myself at times, BUT I AM SO EXITED!! :cheer3nc::prop::clap_2:That heli will be soooo awesome! :o)

This is such an amazing job you are doing here! :thumbup:I am not so good at expressing myself at times, BUT I AM SO EXITED!! :cheer3nc::prop::clap_2:That heli will be soooo awesome! :o)

The Best ever built :thumbup:

great work The_Fragger. I think you can join forces with Pat01 to build a conjunct euro helo group ;)

the BO-105 has official addon? ==> DCS: BO-105 PAH1A1

Stay tuned :)

2D/3D Artist

MILTECH-5 /PD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Eurofighter Typhoon

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB

HOTAS Warthog

Hofmann Simpad Rudders

This is really starting to look FU*{^?G good!

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

Looking VERY good! Btw I like the simplicity of the weapons panel: a missile to the right=fire right side missile, a missile to the left=fire left side missile (I guess?).

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

There will always be bugs. If everything is a priority nothing is.

Not really been following this thread until now as I'm not particularly a massive helo fan. In any case after seeing your new console pics I must admit I'm very impressed with your work and I'm sure you're onto a winner here mate. Good luck

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

Looking VERY good! Btw I like the simplicity of the weapons panel: a missile to the right=fire right side missile, a missile to the left=fire left side missile (I guess?).

That's correc t:thumbup:. underneath the the hinged cover are 4 other buttons which are for DAY/Night Attack, Testing, harmonization and zeroing.

2D/3D Artist

MILTECH-5 /PD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Eurofighter Typhoon

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB

HOTAS Warthog

Hofmann Simpad Rudders

Amazing and looking forward to this bird! :thumbup:

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:thumbup: Looking better and better!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least