DCS: P-51D Mustang Coming in 2012

Wags

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant :D

• Like 1

Intel i7 6700k, Asus GTX1070, 16gb DDR4 @ 3200mhz, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Rudder Pedals, Samsung Evo 850 SSD @ 500GB * 2, TrackIR 5 and 27" monitor running at 2560 * 1440, Windows 10.

Objectively speaking, that video explains nothing (and I love almost all Hitler spoofs, even on subjects who's views i don't agree with). I just didn't find his arguments all that clever in this one. It's basically the over debated theme of airframe vs airframe. We've had the same debate on rotor craft and fixed wing modern jets (American vs the world).

The Fighter Collection who's probably funding the development of the pony has a number of air worthy warbirds (and cold war jets) at it's immediate disposal.

According to the TFC webpage...there are airworthy:

Bearcat

Corsair

Curtiss P-40B

Gladiator

Harvard

Hawk

Hellcat

Mustang TF-51D

Nimrod

Spitfire V

Spitfire XIV

Staggerwing

Wildcat

these are currently being restored

Beaufighter

CR.42

La-11

Sea Fury

Spitfire IX

Spitfire XXII

Thunderbolt P-47G

That list doesn't amount to anything other than the fact it's easier to model and simulate when you have the real thing in your backyard. Hitler failed to mention that ;).

• Like 2

batman.jpg

Robin: "Holy resurrection Batman! Da Pilot is Back !!- and he also has a map on his left leg !! ... Is this the information we are searching for? - does this map show us where the evil Joker has his hideout!?

- Dammit ! I wish we had a better view on this !"

Batman: " Don't worry Robin! I'm already calling EagleDynamics with my absolute ridiculous looking red Toy- *ahmm*... Bat-phone to give us a better look from different angles ! "

>>>http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=1437389#post1437389

DCSM-cockpit.jpg

Edited by PeterP
  • Like 1

So today is Friday. How about another screenshot? Please

Request A) Pony in front of a hanger. Canopy and access panels opened. Sun coming up. Few clouds in a sky. Perspective / zoom to show long shadows.

Request B) Low level bombing run with pony. Fuze not armed for impact and bomb bounced off ground. Pony and bomb in same shot. Weather low overcast with sun rays coming though.

Request C) Take off. Gear coming up - midway between stowed. Perspective from gear including shadow of taking off aircraft. Nevada terrain.

• 2 weeks later...