My personally models

Okay- here is a package for all F-15 StrikeEagle-Ryder:

http://remixshare.com/download/k6xqf

Good night,

TOM

Tom:

Looking good but there is one issue. The textures on the aircraft start to disappear when taxi to runway and when you put landing lights on. In the air it seems ok till you lower landing gear and then textures on aircraft start to disappear. Some little glitch somewhere.

rattler

Edited by rattler

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes is nice model just the probleme canopy

not fix:music_whistling:

He has updated it, if you have followed his posts ;) And if you have followed my earlier posts you would have seen that I was the first to point it out. Otherwise it would make to sense saying it's wrong and now that it's good wihtout a fix.

Here is the link to the updated one. http://forums.eagle.ru/attachment.php?attachmentid=54979&d=1312903884

Hi Pete,

don`t know. It should working. Do you have enough video RAM? Otherwise you can trye to make the main texture smaller - Just in 2048x2048.

Hi Tom:

Yes I have a lot of Ram, running I7 940 and 6gb ddr3. there should be no problem,but I will check all files as I had your previous version loaded and there may be a file left. I will let you know today if problem continues. Thanks Tom for the F-15E sure is a nice addition. Cheers.

Pete

TOMCATZ My congratulations for the done work.

Now I register coordinates of a point of a suspension bracket weapon.

[ATTACH]55054[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]55055[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]55056[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]55057[/ATTACH]

Онлайн-MG:joystick:

"Страшнее Шилки зверя нет".

"ПИСДРУНС СС ПП".

"Носи ППК с молоду-любить будешь до старости".

"СА-Танки решают все!"

"- А мы, старшина, ни за первую и не за вторую… Мы – за третью. За эту… За как её?.. За Родину!"

__|77|________:::::: =}-

\~~~~~~~~~/~~~~~~~ NAVAL AVIATION FAN ~~~~~~~

Great guys! :thumbup: That pics looks very cool. I looking forward to your files

CU,

TOM

Hi Tom:

All is well. I had some conflicting textures. Did a Re-install to clean up FC2 and the F-15E is looking good. Are you going to do another .lom and temptexture for the lantirn or are you finished now? I am happy either way. It looks great.:thumbup:

One question could be not nice but could we expect re-model MiG-29K? Please :-)
++1

"ПИСДРУНС СС ПП".

"СА-Танки решают все!"

"- А мы, старшина, ни за первую и не за вторую… Мы – за третью. За эту… За как её?.. За Родину!"

Hwough- well . I have to sort some thousands of my textures and datas and to make a lot of seafty copys. This will need some time. After that we can speak about a "real" mig-29K - Thats a complete new aircraft in fact.

Born to fly but forced to work.

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

Hwough- well . I have to sort some thousands of my textures and datas and to make a lot of seafty copys. This will need some time. After that we can speak about a "real" mig-29K - Thats a complete new aircraft in fact.

Off topic on the Mig. Back to the F15E. Are you going to add the lantirn or is it finished now? I like it very much. Thanks for all your hard work. :thumbup:

Would someone please let me know how to get bombs, missles, etc. on the F-15E extra pylons. Thanks

Pete

Edited by rattler

Off topic on the Mig. Back to the F15E. Are you going to add the lantirn or is it finished now? I like it very much. Thanks for all your hard work. :thumbup:

Would someone please let me know how to get bombs, missles, etc. on the F-15E extra pylons. Thanks

Pete

[ATTACH]55190[/ATTACH] Beta version pylons №1....№11(no modified new model F-15E)12.....19(modified).Need small correct Weapon distributions .Pylons-1№12.....№19 only Mk20-Mk82bomb.№12\14-(+GBU).Need test.
Edited by ALF7

"ПИСДРУНС СС ПП".

"СА-Танки решают все!"

Very cool- Can you send the other needed files too please? Custum.LUA , DB countrys. lua and all things the we need. I really dont know how to make a Raven flyable ...:smilewink:
1.New model F-111F ?

2.http://zalil.ru/31553343 (I recommend to choose the necessary plane and to register similarly without replacements of files.)

2.0 Scripts\Aircrafts\_Common-Custom Human

2.1 Scripts\Database-db.countries

2.2 Config\View-Server and View.lua

2.3 Config\Input\Aircraft-folder F-111E and file aircraftNames

P.S.Saves original files.

"ПИСДРУНС СС ПП".

"СА-Танки решают все!"

[ATTACH]55190[/ATTACH] Beta version pylons №1....№11(no modified new model F-15E)12.....19(modified).Need small correct Weapon distributions .Pylons-1№12.....№19 only Mk20-Mk82bomb.№12\14-(+GBU).Need test.

Yes if you can send files would be much appreciated. cheers.:thumbup:

P.S. Ok got your file names but can you explain what you modified in the files. Some I can figure out but one I am not sure of mainly the view.lua can you explain what was changed in this file. I see no difference in the one I have but I do have another mod that may effect this .lua. thanks for help. cheers.

Edited by rattler

Very cool- Can you send the other needed files too please? Custum.LUA , DB countrys. lua and all things the we need. I really dont know how to make a Raven flyable ...:smilewink:

Tom.. I gathered more detail what had to be governed. This mod is almost ready,but we must rule the position of the pylons.

Tom... Is possible to remedy the situation model of the earth?[ATTACH]55206[/ATTACH]

Thank You!

Том... я собрал более подробно что надо править. Данный мод почти готов,но надо править положение пилонов.

Том... возможно исправить положение модели на земле?

Спасибо!

F-15E

The good news! Tom:thumbup:

Edited by ZORG

Yes if you can send files would be much appreciated. cheers.:thumbup:

P.S. Ok got your file names but can you explain what you modified in the files. Some I can figure out but one I am not sure of mainly the view.lua can you explain what was changed in this file. I see no difference in the one I have but I do have another mod that may effect this .lua. thanks for help. cheers.

It is necessary to add lines with plane F-111F by analogy to original planes.

example: file Scripts\Aircrafts\_Common\CustomHuman.lua take line CustomHumanData = {}

add CustomHumanData[PlaneType.F_111 ] = CWSType.iCWS_F_15

....and all files

p.s.It is necessary to compare the similar files to mine and everywhere to add F-111F that it became workers.

p.s.2 Excuse for my English language I write with the translator.

"ПИСДРУНС СС ПП".

"СА-Танки решают все!"

It is necessary to add lines with plane F-111F by analogy to original planes.

example: file Scripts\Aircrafts\_Common\CustomHuman.lua take line CustomHumanData = {}

add CustomHumanData[PlaneType.F_111 ] = CWSType.iCWS_F_15

....and all files

p.s.It is necessary to compare the similar files to mine and everywhere to add F-111F that it became workers.

p.s.2 Excuse for my English language I write with the translator.

Hi guy's:

I take you are still modifying the f-15E as the Pylons don't align properly. Can you give us the files marked as done or something so we know it is the final version of the files. Great work guy's, going to be awesome when done. cheers keep up the outstanding work.:thumbup:

I have loaded the file F-15E but I have not the right number of pylons. Is there a file missing? Do I have to take out Tom's files in the shapes folder. Maybe that is the issue. I see by your screen shot there are the right pylons. thanks for any help.

Pete:thumbup:

Edited by rattler

Ok, You now have the F-15E with a Su-27 cockpit and the pylons don't match the number of the positions. Is it possible to assign the F-15C cockpit back and still have functionality with the munitions. If not, I think it would be best to fly the F-15E on the F-15C let the wingman do the bombing. Now all that is needed is to work out the pylons so the wingman can carry the munitions for ground attack etc. Just my 2 cents.

Okay,

I played with the files a little bit. The problem about the F-111 file is that the radar is not useable and all russian cockpits produce an error.

So I go back to my first intention and replaced the TORNADO_GR4. Hey- The Brits fly the Eurofighter since years and there is still the "folding wing error" at all Tornados. (the missiles won`t follow the wings while folding)

Them I setted helpers at the pylons from 1 up to 19 + 2 . Which means : 19 weapon stores and 2 points (21 and 20 ) for sensors just like SNIPER-POD.

Download:

http://remixshare.com/download/e2gux

It brings a lot of fun. You can use 120er and tanks while your wingman carry GBU`s and Clusterbombs. When you are overhaed the target area you can say " go Mission and rejoin" and he starts to bomb that targets you gave him in the EDITOR before. And all this while you cover the airspace against enemy fighters- Cool stoff.

Edited by TOMCATZ

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

Ok, after some searching got it to respond to keyboard. Need English keyboard,etc. One small problem is the Tornado is not powerful enough. It stalls really easy and can't make altitiude, let alone Max. Any ideas?

Pete

Edited by rattler

Tom:

Do you have an issue with the Tornado not being powerful enough? I have an issue with the speed and the movement in turns is jumpy. I don't get this with other aircraft. I loaded your latest download for the F-15E on a clean install. Is it possible to put all the pylons on the SU-33 and have the f-15 cockpit and have the functionality of the Su-33 for dropping bombs? You can realease the bombs on the F-15 by using the drop weapons key commands. They do do damage just you can't see it. I bombed a runway and the aircraft that was taking off crashed on the runway, so I assume it hit one of the craters which you can't see but seems to be there none the same. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.:thumbup:

Pete

hm ... Boming sure - but without a TEWS it couldnt be nice. I think the Tornado plattform is okay. I can shoot down some fighters and my wingman can open the gate to hell .

Be carefully with the files I uploaded last: I droped my own joystick, mouse and keybord settings into the "input" file. You have to insert YOUR OWN CONTROL SETTINGS INTO THESE FOLDER!

screenshot121e.jpg

Ahhhhhhh ... a F-15E DCS module .... what a dream could it be ....

• Like 1

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif