AGM-84 Harpoon

AGM-65 Maverick

JASSM

Taurus

Storm Shadow

ALARM

CBLS-200

Brimstone

I suggest getting the aircraft done with ingame weapons first, like AIM-9, AMRAAM and the LGB's. This will ease complexity and shorten development times (or from antoher perspective: give you time to concentrate on the aircraft itself and avoid get stuck in the complexity of developing all new weapons as well)

Meteor will be fun but probably on solo VS AI. Online will be complicated to convince players flying other aircraft at all. Also I dont think some of those weapons are even integrated on the real aircraft at all. I was under the impression the ALARM missile has stopped production years ago? Someone correct me if wrong.

Edited by Pilotasso

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

I loved it in EF-2000 back in the 90ies! Just the 2 modes then...:thumbup:

And before that, it was a life saver in Tornado.. Same two modes, too.

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

ALARM actually sounds a bit more impressive than AGM-88C. Very good capability against radar shut down. I think I'd have a tough time in SAM Simulator against that. ;)

And also Magnum calls over the Guard channel.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks for those Falcon.

Tobashi, Not a definitive or finalised list but here you go:

27mm Mauser BK27 cannon

AIM-9 Sidewinder

ASRAAM

IRIS-T (for German variant)

AIM-120 AMRAAM

Meteor

Paveway II

Paveway II DMLGB

Paveway III

GBU-10

GBU-16

GBU-24 Paveway III

Lightnening III pod

AGM-84 Harpoon

AGM-65 Maverick

JASSM

Taurus

Storm Shadow

ALARM

CBLS-200

Brimstone

MICA?

If the telegraph pole takes off after you, it is not a telegraph pole.

MICA?

Typhoon not a MICA launch platform. Utilizes the Meteor.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Thanks for those Falcon.

Tobashi, Not a definitive or finalised list but here you go:

27mm Mauser BK27 cannon

AIM-9 Sidewinder

ASRAAM

IRIS-T (for German variant)

AIM-120 AMRAAM

Meteor

Paveway II

Paveway II DMLGB

Paveway III

GBU-10

GBU-16

GBU-24 Paveway III

Lightnening III pod

AGM-84 Harpoon

AGM-65 Maverick

JASSM

Taurus

Storm Shadow

ALARM

CBLS-200

Brimstone

LOL - most of that is a wish-list for the real thing! :D We want to keep it as realistic as possible, right? :D

ASRAAM

AMRRAM

IRIS-T

AIM-9

:D

Seriously - someone out me out of my misery and show me a photo of it carrying live air-to-ground ordnance.

Best regards,

Tango.

Edited by Tango
LOL - most of that is a wish-list for the real thing! :D We want to keep it as realistic as possible, right? :D

ASRAAM

AMRRAM

IRIS-T

AIM-9

Seriously - someone out me out of my misery and show me a photo of it carrying live air-to-ground ordnance.

Best regards,

Tango.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1513322&postcount=180

ASRAAM

AMRRAM

IRIS-T

AIM-9

Best regards,

Tango.

036.jpg

032.jpg

031.jpg

_JTK0731.jpg

_JTK0562.jpg

_JTK0555.jpg

Was it just carrying or would you like to see dropping of said ordnance onto live targets as well? :D

In the initial 3 months of air ops over Libya our jets dropped a hell of a lot of ordnance, both on Libyan Govt. ground forces and strategic targets. For most of the first 3 months we were in Italy for Libyan air ops the jets took off loaded and came back empty. It was only for the first couple of weeks of operations that the Typhoon's were employed in a purely A/A role.

Although to be fair you're right, much of the list isn't cleared for operational use, yet.

Edited by Eddie

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

Thanks!! :beer:

One reason I disliked the aircraft is not the aircraft itself, but the fact that it seemed to be doing nothing but chasing the odd stray, whilst we were losing proven aircraft in budget cuts. It always seemed the EF was in some test phase and never operational (despite the fact that, I think, all the weapons it was supposed to carry are already in service on multiple other types). It just never made any sense.

Best regards,

Tango.

Edited by Tango
Thanks!! :beer:

One reason I disliked the aircraft is not the aircraft itself, but the fact that it seemed to be doing nothing but chasing the odd stray, whilst we were losing proven aircraft in budget cuts. It always seemed the EF was in some test phase and never operational (despite the fact that, I think, all the weapons it was supposed to carry are already in service on multiple other types). It just never made any sense.

Best regards,

Tango.

Put simply the problems are money, and BAE Systems. If we had more of the former and got rid of the latter things would be much further along than they are now. In some cases the other partner nations also hold things up by arguing over capabilities that we want and they don't and vice-versa. Capability creep is also an issue, although not as much now as it was early on.

When it comes to weapons it doesn't matter if they are already in use on another aircraft, they still have go through the same trials as if they were brand new on a new airframe. And some of those trials can only be carried out in places like the Nevada ranges due to lack of space in the UK for live weapon employment and testing, and getting jets to the states for trials is expensive, not to mention the cost of the range time itself.

Things will get there, it's just that in the current financial climate it'll take longer that's all.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

The Brimstone was much better sized for that job. Was that a 500lb bomb?

EPW II, 1000 lbs.

Spoiler

Put simply the problems are money, and BAE Systems. If we had more of the former and got rid of the latter things would be much further along than they are now. In some cases the other partner nations also hold things up by arguing over capabilities that we want and they don't and vice-versa. Capability creep is also an issue, although not as much now as it was early on.

When it comes to weapons it doesn't matter if they are already in use on another aircraft, they still have go through the same trials as if they were brand new on a new airframe. And some of those trials can only be carried out in places like the Nevada ranges due to lack of space in the UK for live weapon employment and testing, and getting jets to the states for trials is expensive, not to mention the cost of the range time itself.

Things will get there, it's just that in the current financial climate it'll take longer that's all.

Now as I remember it, a lot of problems were caused by test pilots and the DPA always trying to squeeze in last minute changes when it was past the last minute.

EPW II, 1000 lbs.

Overkill.:lol:

Now as I remember it, a lot of problems were caused by test pilots and the DPA always trying to squeeze in last minute changes when it was past the last minute.

During early development, yes. Now however we'd just like what we asked for years ago.

Overkill.:lol:

Better than no kill.

Spoiler

I don't think the F-35 will properly replace the Harrier's true VTOL abilities.

The F-35 is really a joke that the U.S. is pushing. Most everyone who was in line to purchase is looking very very hard at the F-35 capabilities and of course price tag. It's a single engine and that is something our Country has to pay particular attention to as well as everything else. If BAE can't get the Harrier right after all these years what do you think the U.S. will do with it's first real go at it.:joystick: