Progress Update #3

The_Fragger

Another question: Are the pilots identical twins? ;)

Maybe Polychop could change that up a bit...

Can't wait to buy this one!

They might look like twins, but that's simply because they both have Armée de terre standard issue facial hair.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cockpit Spectator Mode

Lookin' good!

My creditcard is waiting. Bring the Gazelle out and I will give you the numbers. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-- i7 4790K

-- Club 3D R9 290X Royal Ace SOC

-- Asus Maximus VII Ranger

-- G.Skill Trident X 16GB DDR3-2400 CL10

-- Gelid Tranquillo rev.2

-- Corsair RM850

-- Corsair 760T White

-- Windows 10

You have to insert with the strip facing down.:)

Cash works better. Put in coins! Lots of 'em!

The Hornet is best at killing things on the ground. Now, if we could just get a GAU-8 in the nose next to the AN/APG-65, a titanium tub around the pilot, and a couple of J-58 engines in the tail...

Pilots look great in that small little pit, It looks like they got a chopper strapped onto their backs!

Excellent work chaps.

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

compare to other dev's chopper pilots, these are looking way too better. love the details

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

I was hoping to see that the gazelle AI had been added to DCS in the new update as this mean it was one step closer to release but sadly it is not on the list :(.

System Specs: i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz (not delidded), ASRock Extreme4 Z370 MOBO, EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, Samsung Evo 240GB SSD, Samsung Evo 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Noctura NH-D15S Heat Sink, Acer VE278H 27" 1080p Monitor, Ocukus Rift CV1.

Controllers: TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster HOTAS X, Saitek Throttle Quadrant (with DIY removable collective mod), Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

Just trying to keep my number of takeoffs and landings equal!

It was a beta update. if the gazelle gets added before 1.5 gets out of beta it would also have to be added to 1.2. I guess that also means it will probably not happen before 1.5 goes live.
The L-39 is in 1.5 beta but not 1.2 so the same could apply to the Gazelle.

Hi gentelmen,

You have not seen the gazelle in any update cause we are running an inhouse testphase at the moment to check certain buggs and solve them, cause customers should not be the alpha testers in my, our, opinion.

I do have to thank all of you for the positive vibs and it is the engine for all of the team to keep working hard on the moduls and future projects that are still hidden ;-)

cheers

Sven

• Like 1

Our youngest Test pilot :)

T_P.thumb.jpg.b87a5b50cbf891b9c773dd811b9328d1.jpg

Edited by The_Fragger

2D/3D Artist

MILTECH-5 /PD

Lead 3D Artist - TrueGrit Virtual Technologies

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

BO-105 PAH1A1/VBH / HKP-9A / BO-105 CBS-5 KLH

Eurofighter Typhoon

https://www.facebook.com/PolyDynamicsDCS/

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB

Mainboard: Asus STRIX Z390-F

CPU: Intel Core I9-9900K @ 3.60GHz

RAM: 64 Gb

Graphics: MSI GForce GTX 980 TI 4GB

HOTAS Warthog

Hofmann Simpad Rudders

Oculus Rift / Oculus Touch

Heavy Metal is the law ! :punk:

Hi gentelmen,

You have not seen the gazelle in any update cause we are running an inhouse testphase at the moment to check certain buggs and solve them, cause customers should not be the alpha testers in my, our, opinion.

I do have to thank all of you for the positive vibs and it is the engine for all of the team to keep working hard on the moduls and future projects that are still hidden ;-)

cheers

Sven

Take your time! We'll be eagerly waiting :smilewink:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-- i7 4790K

-- Club 3D R9 290X Royal Ace SOC

-- Asus Maximus VII Ranger

-- G.Skill Trident X 16GB DDR3-2400 CL10

-- Gelid Tranquillo rev.2

-- Corsair RM850

-- Corsair 760T White

-- Windows 10

Our youngest Test pilot :)

So easy to use, a child could fly it! :) :thumbup:

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

Can I be your kid for one day? I'll behave, I promise! Just let me sit on that chair with all the knobs and buttons around, you won't hear me all day...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commodore 64 | MOS6510 | VIC-II | SID6581 | DD 1541 | KCS Power Cartridge | 64Kb | 32Kb external | Arcade Turbo