Holding my breath for Nevada.

Jackdaws

"The open alpha version of DCS: NEVADA Test and Training Range Map will be available by the end of November 2015."

^^^ based on this statement (not a guesstimate, but a "it will be here by then" official ED statement), I also started to hold my breath right about now - and I cannot wait! :thumbup:

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

No... i paid for it. ED shall release. Just like 1.5. All the forces will combine to release this very big alpha!!!

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

Lets hope to see it the next few days but it seems awfully quiet for such a big new thing that is supposed to come out in the next 4 days.

I would be more concerned if there was a lot of noise. I can't see them not releasing it at the end of the month now. I think we would have heard something by now if they weren't going to release it. Can you imagine the disappointment if they left it right until the last minute to say it's been delayed.

Can you imagine the disappointment if they left it right until the last minute to say it's been delayed.

Not that this hasn't happened before... ;)

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Holding your breath and hoping you don't die are two contradictory statements. :D

Not really. Without mechanical assistance, or other external factors, it is impossible to die from holding one's breath. Once you lose consciousness your normal breathing will resume. :smartass:

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

ED just posted on FB time is running out for the NTTR pre-order... Taking that as a glimmer of hope.

That is a good sign. :thumbup:

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

Not really. Without mechanical assistance, or other external factors, it is impossible to die from holding one's breath. Once you lose consciousness your normal breathing will resume. :smartass:
Revised...

Holding your breath and hoping you don't pass out are two contradictory statements. biggrin.gif

More interested in ED's comments on ED's site and ED's forum, rather than a non-related website...

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

From FB:

Eagle Dynamics: . The sale price will end sometime between now and the end of this month. That is all we can say at this time.

Michael Deane: Got it the day it hit the e-shop! Still looking at a November release for the beta?

Eagle Dynamics: Yup!

Edited by Kayos

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

From FB:

Eagle Dynamics: . The sale price will end sometime between now and the end of this month. That is all we can say at this time.

Michael Deane: Got it the day it hit the e-shop! Still looking at a November release for the beta?

Eagle Dynamics: Yup!

Hopefully today !

Who said "Hopefully today !" ?