DCS F-35A

Wags

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has the look of a promising program. I am in also. The F35 is one awesome machine. Best of luck and my support to KI and ED.

WH_Blaster (Larry) :beer:

US Air Force (Retired, 1961-1981)

Join us for fun with the DCS series and other games at the War Hawks Squad website ... we are a mature gaming group that enjoys realism and having fun! http://war-hawks.net

System: i7=950 @ 3.3 GHz, GA-X58-UDR3 MB, 6GB RAM, GTX770, 256GB system SSD, 128GB gaming SSD, TIR5, TM HOTAS WH, HannsG 28-in, Acer 23-in touch screen.

Thank you all for the comments. I hope to be a great CO for the vITF. I would like a list (PM me if you want) of what position you would like to "apply" for. Not sure how I will go about the selection process, but will get it figured out. Again, I am looking forward to working with you all, and having one hell of a good time doing it...My name is James By the way....

Edited by beaupower32

"There is always a small microcosm of people

who need to explain away their suckage"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you all for the comments. I hope to be a great CO for the vITF. I would like a list (PM me if you want) of what position you would like to "apply" for. Not sure how I will go about the selection process, but will get it figured out. Again, I am looking forward to working with you all, and having one hell of a good time doing it...My name is James By the way....

I would like to apply as a Flight Lead. My name is also James...

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

I am not a very good virtual-pilot, but would love to participate, not leadership role though. :)

PM sent

Edited by Starkiller
Forget to send PM

Acer Predator 17X | i7 7820HK | 32GB DDR4-2400 | GTX1080 | 2x LiteOn 256GB SSD (RAID0) | HGST 1TB@7200RPM HDD | Creative SBX G5 | Win10 x64 FCU | VKB Gladiator Mk.2+Gametrix ECS, TM Cougar FCC3/VKB Fat King Cobra Mk.4/VKB GF Mk.2 w/ MCG Pro (coming)+Warthog Throttle | MFD Cougar Pack | TM TFRP, Saitek Combat, BRD MS3/F3(coming) | Logitech G13 | CST L-TRAC 2545W Trackball | TIR5+TCP, PS3Eye+Trackhat Clip Plus/UTC Mk.2 | HyperX Cloud Alpha | Playseat Flight Simulator/Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog

I am not a very good virtual-pilot, but would love to participate, not leadership role though. :)

Same here.. I can fly, but all of my flighht time has been single player and the vast majority of that is helicopters...

Count me in but not in any kind of leadership position.. (At least as far as flying goes..)

And just for the record, my real job is computer support and building PC's and I have a lot of parts and could easily throw together 2 or 3 machines to dedicate to testing of one kind or other such as different hardware configurations...

"Pride is a poor substitute for intelligence."

RAMBO

PM sent. :thumbup:

minichart.png

Yesterday things get a little bit better. Same number of pledgers per day as the last few days, but higher $ per pledger.

Acer Predator 17X | i7 7820HK | 32GB DDR4-2400 | GTX1080 | 2x LiteOn 256GB SSD (RAID0) | HGST 1TB@7200RPM HDD | Creative SBX G5 | Win10 x64 FCU | VKB Gladiator Mk.2+Gametrix ECS, TM Cougar FCC3/VKB Fat King Cobra Mk.4/VKB GF Mk.2 w/ MCG Pro (coming)+Warthog Throttle | MFD Cougar Pack | TM TFRP, Saitek Combat, BRD MS3/F3(coming) | Logitech G13 | CST L-TRAC 2545W Trackball | TIR5+TCP, PS3Eye+Trackhat Clip Plus/UTC Mk.2 | HyperX Cloud Alpha | Playseat Flight Simulator/Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog

Hey Starkiller, not sure for everyone else, but its showing a picture from a couple of days ago for me - got 15K as the total, when actually its nearly 22 now! :)

Edit: just checked the kicktraq site and it looks like the widget is broken ;)

Edit:Edit: just did a hard refresh and it is working, just obviously caches from the last time you load it, rather silly for something thats supposed to update regularly!

Edited by MaverickNZ

DCS F-35A Follow us on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/DCSF35

DCS F-35A Kickstarter:

DCS F-35A Website:

http://www.kinneyinteractive.com/#!dcs-f-35-lightning-ii/c1bom

Hey Starkiller, not sure for everyone else, but its showing a picture from a couple of days ago for me - got 15K as the total, when actually its nearly 22 now! :)

From my PC, it shows up-to-date information, $21,752. Maybe it stuck in your internet cache?

will prolly get more after July 4th passes.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

It looks like it's going to be hard for you to make it. Make sure you push news sources that cover these kinds of things. Rock, Paper, Shotgun does a weekly feature of kickstarter games - you may try there.

At first I wanted a shiny new JSF bird but still thought she was Ugly as all ***... but all your sexy pictures makes me :surprise:

Can't wait! I am in the $100 tier myself. At first I was all like "Ooo a hard copy of the manual!" and then the Patch... (speaking of manuals, I still gotta finish my Charlie Hornet manual...)

Either way glad to be supporting this project and can't wait to fly with you guys during OPEVAL!!! I'll do my best not to boop you guys when flying form :D

My Specs

Asus Maximus Hero IX Z270

i7 7700k @ 4.7GHz

32GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3700MHz DDR4

EVGA RTX 2080Ti

Samsung 960 Evo 1TB M.2 NVME SSD

EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2

Acer XB270HU 144Hz @ 1440p (IPS)

Valve Index

OOOOhhh, I wish I had the Alpha of a Hornet!

It looks like it's going to be hard for you to make it. Make sure you push news sources that cover these kinds of things. Rock, Paper, Shotgun does a weekly feature of kickstarter games - you may try there.

I have same feeling that why I speed the word for KI

so far I started a post in

overclock.net

theaviationist.com

And I wrote to ign.com to mention about kickstarter in their daily fix they have like 1.2 M followers but most of them like 60% are console folks.

Any way I try my best because I believe so much in this. I fall in love with dcs and a10 but I'm ready to merry this project lol

Edited by K2mil

INTEL CORE I7 6700K

ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO

ASUS ROG GTX1080Ti Strix OC

16GB @ 4100 MHz |CORSAIR

Intel 730 SSD 240GB

Corsair 850 W Modular PSU

Corsair Obsidian 650d

Logitech X-56 HOTAS ,Saitek X-65F HOTAS, Pro Ruder Pedals, Pro Flight Instrument Panel

NP TrackIr 5 Pro

Windows 10 PRO

Thanks for the suggestion, I sent them an email :)

DCS F-35A Kickstarter:

DCS F-35A Website:

I have same feeling that why I speed the word for KI

so far I started a post in

overclock.net

theaviationist.com

And I wrote to ign.com to mention about kickstarter in their daily fix they have like 1.2 M followers but most of them are console folks.

Any way I try my best because I believe so much in the. I fall in love with dcs and a10 but I'm ready to merry this project lol

Thanks for the help K2mil, it means a lot to us! :)

DCS F-35A Kickstarter:

DCS F-35A Website:

PM sent.

You can't kick *** without tanker gas

Added $15 dollars to my $105 to push it to the 22k mark :)

EDIT:

I sent a email via the contact page a few days ago but it still isn't fixed on the KI website.

Under the cockpit tab has an entry that says "REFRUBISHED MILITARY TRAINERS" I think before my email it said "REFRUBISH MILITARY TRAINERS". It should say "REFURBISHED MILITARY TRAINERS"

EDIT 2:

Kinda on topic;

What happens if the main flat panel dies? What if the JHMCS(or whatever the F-35 helmet is called... Sue me, I'm a hornet guy) dies too? Will you be flying blind or are there backup instruments?

Edited by Scoggs

My Specs

Asus Maximus Hero IX Z270

i7 7700k @ 4.7GHz

32GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3700MHz DDR4

EVGA RTX 2080Ti

Samsung 960 Evo 1TB M.2 NVME SSD

EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2

Acer XB270HU 144Hz @ 1440p (IPS)

Valve Index

OOOOhhh, I wish I had the Alpha of a Hornet!

http://www.kicktraq.com/hotlist/

KI is, in the meantime, on place 6 :)

@Scoggs: Two iPads in the side pocket as a second monitor ;) I have no notion.

Edited by Anastasiuss

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

360th TFW Falconeers

last video ->

ASUS P6X58D Premium, Intel Core i7 920, 6GB DDR3, SAPPHIRE TOXIC HD 5850, Win7 64 Bit. X52, Track IR 4, Momo Racing.

ArmA1+2+3, DCS: World, K-50, A-10C, CA, P-51D, UH-1H, Mi-8FC1+2+3, FalconAF, FC1+FC2, IL2'46, rFactor.