DCS Mirage 2000C Discussion

Bluedrake42

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, day one buy for me.

i think for me too

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

is there any estimated release date? at least in 2015?

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Wouldn't angels be 1264? Or is it different than flight levels?

That image is of a WiP so there are goofs. The angles are emphasized. Unfortunately we are having ISP problems so we cannot load the latest images of the aircraft but as of this date: Basic Hud with the prototypes for all their pages: Take-Off & Landing, Nav, Attack. All the "steam" gauges work. At this time only the internal cannons are available, since we are coding the systems.

• Like 1

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

That image is of a WiP so there are goofs. The angles are emphasized. Unfortunately we are having ISP problems so we cannot load the latest images of the aircraft but as of this date: Basic Hud with the prototypes for all their pages: Take-Off & Landing, Nav, Attack. All the "steam" gauges work. At this time only the internal cannons are available, since we are coding the systems.

Thanks for the update :thumbup:

What i see is they finally focus on DCS version.

I was waiting for this all 2014 it happens on 2015 finally. Maybe beta in end 2015.

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

[YOUTUBE]-yCKddivnvM

of the first test for HUD functionality.
Edited by Zeus67
  • Like 1

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."