51 PVO Combat Readiness Day and Statistics

X-man

51Poster.png

On this day, 7 years ago, the 51 PVO was declared combat ready. Back then we were flying Flaming Cliffs 1.12 and took part in as many community events and matches as we could. Seven years and several DCS versions later, we're still active in the community, flying both on public servers and in larger events. The list of participated events is long; LOCERF, Black Sea Showdown, Nucleus, Crimean Incident, Maple Flag, OPFOR, Georgian Incident, SATAC, and Joint Warrior to name just a few.

We've had a DCS server since 2007 which has been an important part of our organisation. It allows us to operate events and training sessions and also functions as a public server. We try to make fun and interesting missions for the community to fly and we also like to keep detailed flight logs and stats. As a result <51>Case developed a statistics system for our FC1 server which was adopted it for FC2 when it was released. Stats has never been implemented on our DCS World server, until now!

This last month we've been testing our DCSW server stats system and we're pleased to announce It's now ready to go fully online. As of March 1st, 2015, 51 PVO is hosting stats for our DCSW server. It's been reset and everyone flying on our server from now on will be able to monitor their flight hours, kills, losses K/D ratios as well as many other variables.

Points are awarded to pilots based on the events present in the multiplayer log. All events are attributed to flights, which start with a pilot entering the server and end when he or she exits. During a flight, a pilot can score points from air-to-air and air-to-ground points and double these points by safely returning to a friendly airbase. Bonus points are awarded for air-to-air kills on pilots of the 51st PVO Regiment (those wearing <51> tags) and for ejecting before crashing. Kills on friendly units will be penalized. A detailed account of the scoring system is given at http://www.51st.org/stats/rules.html.

The stats pages are separated into air-to-air, air-to-ground and overall pilot categories. Stats for each mission and individual squadrons scores are also calculated. The logs are parsed and uploaded to the stats page at the end of each mission.

For questions, comments or suggestions about the stats page, use this thread or the Server Support Desk of our forums.

The 51st PVO would like to welcome you to our DSCW server and/or TS3 for some flying!

Our website: http://www.51st.org/

Our Stats: http://www.51st.org/stats/

Our TS3: 51st.hopto.org:9987

2075291193_EDSig.png.650cd56f2b9a043311112721c4215a47.png

64th Aggressor Squadron
Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron
TS: 135.181.115.54

Congrats, 51:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

• 4 weeks later...
I hope that'll be the case on EU server. I get connection interrupted everytime i try to connect to the US server - my ping can go above 200 when trying to go thru the atlantic... so i guess I won't be able to test that :D

I did play at server of the 51-st squadron,and everything was fine. I live in Montenegro, connection speed was 5/0,5. If I can connect from Montenegro and people from next door countries, I dont see why you people from Belgium could not?

Смрт фашизму,слобода народу!

www.jna.site50.net