Droppin' JDAMs like they're stupid?

EasyEB

Yo!

Sometimes when when I'm out flying on missions, I get hit into emergency conditions.

I get my CICU shot up and I have to flee, because I can't tell any of my sensors to drop a SPI.

MFCDs are black, my TGP is down. If only I could drop a JDAM in this town.

Now, I know they ain't gonna hit like Cupid if I drop them like they're stupid.

It's telling me to use the CCRP, but since I'm full of holes that's ain't an option for me.

Now is there any way that I can drop a JDAM you see, using nothin' but the CCIP?

Y'all with me? Say B.R.R.R.T! B.R.R.R.T!

When I say J you say DAM!

J!

• Like 2

I think you're better off playing wannabe gangster GTA.

:) Jay...........He is just a pumped up youngster.

Do the "Emergency Jettison" thing over the city........U might get lucky.

I will say Dam when U say J.......any day of the week kid. LOL

This was a Boutique Builder iBuypower rig. Until I got the tinker bug again i7 920 @3.6Mhz 12Gig Corsair XMS3 ram 1600 Nvidia 760 SLi w/4Gig DDR5 Ram Intel 310 SSD HDD 160 Gb + Western Digital 4Terabyte HDD Creative SB X-Fi HD Audio Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speaker System Dual Acer 32"Monitors. PSU 1200 w Thermaltake Win10 64Bit.

Haha, what a great way to ask a question! :thumbup:

As a rule, don't use the JDAM like a fool.

For reasons unknown to me, you can't use CCIP.

I tried and could not achieve, as much as I'd like to believe,

to drop the bomb dumb with a flick of the thumb.

The weapon's too smart, been that right from the start.

Without exact coordinates, whose home would you blow to shreds?

So use it like intended, with CCRP as I comprehend it.

Then hit your target with a JDAM, says your wingman "Hot damn!"

• Like 1

A10C is too slow for effective CCIP bombing unless you are really doing a major dive which is a risk in itself

IAF.Tomer

My Rig:

Core i7 6700K + Corsair Hydro H100i GTX

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7,G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz

Gigabyte GTX 980 OC

Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 3xCrucial 275GB in RAID 0 (1500 MB/s)

Asus MG279Q | TM Warthog + Saitek Combat Pedals + TrackIR 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A10C is too slow for effective CCIP bombing unless you are really doing a major dive which is a risk in itself

You gotta be kiddin' me, right?

i7 4790K: 4.8GHz, 1.328V (manual)

MSI GTX 970: 1,504MHz core, 1.250V, 8GHz memory

Wrong. The A10C can't do CCIP becouse if you pull out of a dive (any dive) you will break your wings 100% of the time , guaranteed. You should only do CCRP bombing , preferably at altitudes above 25.000ft. :pilotfly: :joystick:

Wrong. The A10C can't do CCIP becouse if you pull out of a dive (any dive) you will break your wings 100% of the time , guaranteed. You should only do CCRP bombing , preferably at altitudes above 25.000ft. :pilotfly: :joystick:

I can pull nearly 8 g´s without any problem :thumbup:

med_gallery_11797_95_62068.jpg

Uhhh... wow. Welcome to Earth?

Don't be fatuous Jeffrey.

Warning: Nothing I say is automatically correct, even if I think it is.

1. Straight forward CCIP is available and can be safely executed...guess there needs to be some review on delivery profiles.

2. CCIP/CR (consent release) makes CCIP an option in effectively level flight even.

Please don't state things that are inaccurate...the noobs are gullible and impressionable (i.e. don't know better than to not believe you).

• Like 1

I am sure I am stupider for reading this post...And I love it when people blame poor technique or lack of experience on the game.

CCIP works just fine/ I use CCIP all the time AND I don't tear my wings off. Of course I know how to properly configure the system and aircraft to properly and effectivly use CCIP effectively...

But that takes patience.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

Yea, people's zeal to be correct apparently blunts their irony-radar.

Jams their irony radar, geez.

Note: The writer of this post is kidding. The humor of choice is sarcasm. Sarcasm is "a sharp, bitter, or cutting expression or remark; a bitter gibe or taunt." Sarcasm may employ ambivalence, although sarcasm is not necessarily ironic. "The distinctive quality of sarcasm is present in the spoken word and manifested chiefly by vocal inflections". The sarcastic content of a statement will be dependent upon the context in which it appears.

The type of humour used in this post could also be described as satire or satirical. Note that although satire usually is meant to be humorous, its greater purpose is often constructive social criticism, using wit to draw attention to both particular and wider issues in society.

For more information click here.

EasyEB its obvious you're a total hack fraud since you apparently don't realize that since irony radars aren't real they can't be jammed. If you had half a wit you'd realize that fake radars can be deprecated by whatever means the originating commenter desires and as such that is the one true way to describe it.

Sincerely Longbottom Smedley Snarkworm III, esq QC. Mrs.

Warning: Nothing I say is automatically correct, even if I think it is.