#05 - 15/7 STATUS UPDATE

Cobra847

Solution = Devrim

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1729969&postcount=2333

As you can see, it can vary quite a bit.

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.

Thanks for info!

Там, где Уазик не пройдет,

И там, где Абрамс не промчится,

На пепелаце пролетят

Уэф, Би, Скрипач и дядя Вова!

(Если конечно не гробанутся на висении и посадке)

We chose the blueish tint because we had more photo reference of aircraft painted in this tone, especially the Serbian AF ones.

Out of hundreds of photos I'd say that there's a good mix between the two tones -- but considering most photos are contemporary, more of them are in the blueish tint.

As for me, this special green color is such an icon of soviet cockpits.

I had never seen export Migs, maybe for them blue cockpit was more usual.

Anyway thanks for update. Your Mig is a graet job.

Cobra, I suppose I might as well ask this fairly direct question more as a means to kinda clear up any possible remaining cause for confusion or misplaced hope.

Since there seems to be a lot of emphasis being put on 1.3.0 integration, is it safe to assume that we should not expect a release before 1.3.0 is out?

Cobra, I suppose I might as well ask this fairly direct question more as a means to kinda clear up any possible remaining cause for confusion or misplaced hope.

Since there seems to be a lot of emphasis being put on 1.3.0 integration, is it safe to assume that we should not expect a release before 1.3.0 is out?

They don't know what version they will release under. 1.2.9 is still possible.

I'd say that is the more likely scenario. Not any kind of confirmation, however.

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

You don't really expect an answer to that do you :megalol:

In a patch. We're looking into doing some animations for it too (like pulling the gear handle, and so on.)

THAT would be awesome!

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

In a patch. We're looking into doing some animations for it too (like pulling the gear handle, and so on.)

I hope it will be optional though, I know many people love that feature, but I see it more like a fps hog, and a view obstruction :D

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

flare dispensers bolted on to fuselage (as in dispensers over shoulders of late MiG-23 and MiG-27 variants, Su-17 / 22 variants etc).

The catch with bolt on version is, when you equip them, you can't equip JATO devices if & when they are needed. Not too big of a problem if ask me :music_whistling:

Any pic of this system in the real aircraft?

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

It's things like this that demonstrate just how much you put into this module. The attention to detail is just mind-blowing. I honestly think the MiG-21 will become THE standard by which all other modules will be compared.

Yes, correct -- bent/torn/crushed/extremely bent/missing. The texture is of course changing as well, in order to give definition and fidelity to the broken/damaged parts, and particularly the sculpted normalmaps provide a lot of extra fidelity. :)

And this will affect PFM right ? :)

DCSW wishlist : multi-crew :D

GTX480, i52400, 8GB, Samsung EVO 840 250G SSD, Raid 0 2TB =~45 FPS [Maxed]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:thumbup::pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least