Pre-Purchase "DCS: A-10C Warthog"

Wags

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hi i read that the disk version is down to be for sale in may (uk).

I can not find it on amazon, is this still the case that it will be out in may or is this date a rough estimate.

will it be sold in retail shops or just through online ie amazon or play.

Also if possible what patch will the disk game be up to.

thankyou

• ED Team
Hi i read that the disk version is down to be for sale in may (uk).

I can not find it on amazon, is this still the case that it will be out in may or is this date a rough estimate.

will it be sold in retail shops or just through online ie amazon or play.

Also if possible what patch will the disk game be up to.

thankyou

The version will be 1.1.0.7. It should be announced on Amazon on 27th May, and for some retail stores/shops.

Having problems? Visit http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Main_Page

Dell Laptop M1730 -Vista- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500@2.2GHz, 4GB, Nvidia 8700MGT 767MB

Intel i7 975 Extreme 3.2GHZ CPU, NVidia GTX 570 1.28Gb Pcie Graphics.

• 2 months later...
Hey guys, just wondering. How real is dcs a-10c to the real thing? Have there been any comments from real life a-10c pilots who have tried out this game?

The systems work exactly as their counterparts do because ED made a avionics simulator for the USAF/ANG. The only thing that was omitted from the civil version is apparently the stuff that is classified, so RWR symbology and some SADL and EPLRS stuff, AFAIK. The feedback from pilots has been very positive, so far.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

• 1 month later...
When can I pre-order the boxed US Version and for for much?

Probably about as soon as you can pre-order the BOXED version of Modern Warfare 3 from Activision.

The packaged version will be distributed by Jack of All Games, according to the post from Wags. They will likely sell it through whatever North American retailers they wish to work with (i.e. Amazon).

I could be mistaken but most large software publishers do not directly retail physical media.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone have an actual set release date for a10 on dvd yet? Its the better part of a year since its release and still no physical media? They list 2 USA sources, and neither have any listing of the game as released, or pending. I found only a listing for a paper manual for it...?

Edited by grandkodiak

The official price has dropped to $39.99 now on Steam and you're going to have to download the game anyway to get the latest patch so having a DVD is becoming kind of a moot point anymore.

I'd just buy it on Steam and use the license code to activate the downloaded full client from the DCS website. Burn the install to DVD to have a "physical copy" if you need one. The retail version isn't going to have anything more than that anyway.

Does anyone have an actual set release date for a10 on dvd yet? Its the better part of a year since its release and still no physical media? They list 2 USA sources, and neither have any listing of the game as released, or pending. I found only a listing for a paper manual for it...?

If you desire physical media, this listing has been on Amazon since 9-15.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005KQ99O2

??Why does this thread remain open??

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• 4 months later...