Pre-Purchase "DCS: A-10C Warthog"

Wags

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes you can install both of them, as far as you are aware Track Ir is not yet implemented withjin 64 Bits Version.

My system is 64 bit, can I choose whether to run A10 in 32 or 64 bit?

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

why is TrackIR not working in the 64bit version.

Sry for being dense, but does that mean if I instl the 64 bit version, than A-10C will not allow me to use TrackIR?

And is the manual available anywhere?

Thanks

Naturalpoint has yet to provide 64-bit drivers/support.

Manual in Doc Folder as per the norm ;)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Yes - get 4 desktop icons. 2 x32 bit (MP+SP) and 2x64bit (MP+SP)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Any 64bit system is able to run the 32bit version. But you can only run the 64bit version on a 64bit OS.

Also note that TrackIR itself is implemented in the simulation for 32bit and 64bit, but as Wags posted before, Naturalpoint has not yet published 64bit drivers for TrackIR.

Hopefully this OpenBeta will put some additional pressure on them :gun_smilie:

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

What??? its here its here .... I love you guys :-))))

|AMD 7800x3D | 64GB DDR5-3600| GTX 4090 | Virpil Stick, Collectiv, WW MIP, WW Throttle, MFG Crosswind V2 | Windows 11 64-bit | SSD Samsung | 4K LG Oled 48 | Oculus Q3 | Simlab based Cockpit

Does anyone know what the "State Code" for Texas is...need it to order

TX I think

i7-7700K : 16Gb DDR4 2800 Mhz : Asus Mobo : 2TB HDD : Intel 520 SSD 240gb : RTX 2080ti: Win10 64pro : Dx10 : TrackiR4 : TM Warthog : ASUS ROG SWIFT PG348Q

Never Mind...I'm stupid

Probably just excited ;)

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

During the installing process you have to ensure to select a "32 bit version" With this you will install both versions and will get 4 diferents icons on your desktop, one for launching 32 Bits Offline version, another for 32 Bits Multiplayer, another on for 64 Bits Offline version and finally another icon to launch 64 Bits Multiplayer version.

As soon as Drivers ofr 64 bits version are provided by Natural Point, Track Ir will be implemented for 64 Bits version.

Cruz de San Andres

First learn to fly. Then learn to fight.

[sIGPIC]www.cruzdesanandres.com[/sIGPIC]

As soon as Drivers ofr 64 bits version are provided by Natural Point, Track Ir will be implemented for 64 Bits version.

The poor guy who works in Customer Support/Technical at NaturalPoint is going to have a shock when he next checks his inbox !!

My request logged here http://www.naturalpoint.com/trackir/06-support/contact/

..and before you ask, yes I did ask for 64 bit drivers nicely.

Get to it chaps, even those with 32 bit only version of Windows (please).

• Like 1

i7-7700K : 16Gb DDR4 2800 Mhz : Asus Mobo : 2TB HDD : Intel 520 SSD 240gb : RTX 2080ti: Win10 64pro : Dx10 : TrackiR4 : TM Warthog : ASUS ROG SWIFT PG348Q

:thumbup:Thank you ED.:thumbup:

DCS Wish: Turbulences affecting surrounding aircraft...

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P - Intel Core i5 6600K - 16Gb RAM DDR4-2133 - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming - 8 Go - 2 x SSD Crucial MX300 - 750 Go RAID0 - Screens: HP OMEN 32'' 2560x1440 + Oculus Rift CV1 - Win 10 - 64bits - TM WARTHOG #889 - Saitek Pro Rudder.

During the installing process you have to ensure to select a "32 bit version" With this you will install both versions and will get 4 diferents icons on your desktop, one for launching 32 Bits Offline version, another for 32 Bits Multiplayer, another on for 64 Bits Offline version and finally another icon to launch 64 Bits Multiplayer version.

I wonder if we can motivate NP to speed up the 64bit version with promises of TIR5 purchases/upgrades =)

I wonder if we can motivate NP to speed up the 64bit version with promises of TIR5 purchases/upgrades =)

I´ve just purchased TIR5 without knowing they lacked 64 bit support. I'm a Customer and I demand my other 32 bits!

Westinghouse W-600 refrigerator - Corona six-pack - Marlboro reds - Patience by Girlfriend

"Engineering is the art of modelling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyse so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance." (Dr. A. R. Dykes - British Institution of Structural Engineers, 1976)