Pre-Purchase "DCS: A-10C Warthog"

Wags

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, you should write somewhere that beta customers will get the FINAL version too. It is a bit confusing...

(downloading via torrent :) )

Actually you are a Final-customer and get the beta-version, too.

You don't pay for the beta - you pay for the full sim.

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

It looks like there is a problem with creating new accounts; the website mainterainer will be working on it ASAP.

The website is killing me!!! I just tried to register to download and all I get after I enter all my info is a blank page. When I refresh I get this message..."The reCAPTCHA wasn't entered correctly"...help

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Actually you are a Final-customer and get the beta-version, too.

You don't pay for the beta - you pay for the full sim.

I Know that I'm a final customer but the text on the online shop is confusing...ED should confirm that the purchase is for the BETAs AND the FINAL version. English is not my native language maybe it is the reason.

• ED Team
Looks awesome!

Wish I wasn’t at work and I definitely wish it was pay-day!

So random question.

Will Beta be updated to full version through patch or will people have to re-download the full game?

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=989957&postcount=1

Is the Beta only available in 32-bit? Is there still a 64-bit version planned for the final release?

Good question, I have win7 64. Please tell me it will run.

edit: Damn Wags, you're quick on the draw

i7-7700K : 16Gb DDR4 2800 Mhz : Asus Mobo : 2TB HDD : Intel 520 SSD 240gb : RTX 2080ti: Win10 64pro : Dx10 : TrackiR4 : TM Warthog : ASUS ROG SWIFT PG348Q

• ED Team
Since TrackIR is not working in the 64bit version, will it work if I install the 32bit version on my Win7 64bit OS?

Yes

We hope Natural Point provides 64 drivers for TIR soon.

Edited by Wags

Hi there to all you guys. Welcome to this amazing world of DCS A10C Beta version. I guess some of you guys will die before sunrise. Are your hearts ready for THE MOTHER OF ALL SIMS? Are you ready to take off?

See yuu up there.

By the way

Yes, you should write somewhere that beta customers will get the FINAL version too. It is a bit confusing...

(downloading via torrent :) )

This is what you can read in the Pre-Order webpage:

"Purchase of "DCS: A-10C Warthog" also provides access to Beta versions of the game and access to a closed Beta forum. Betas will be updated during development."

IMHO, it´s not that confusing.

• Like 1

Cruz de San Andres

First learn to fly. Then learn to fight.

[sIGPIC]www.cruzdesanandres.com[/sIGPIC]

Nice thx. Can I install both versions simultanously? :music_whistling:

Yes.

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

Nice thx. Can I install both versions simultanously? :music_whistling:

Yes - just ensure 32-bit box is ticked as an option install.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'