Screen shots of the new A-10

Nice work, great detail!

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

Awesome level of detail. My big question is how well will the flight dynamics be modeled? There's been instances where an A-10 has had nearly half a wing blown off and an engine shot out and yet it still managed to fly home to base. Hope the physics are modeled as well :)

Topgun505

Win 10 Pro 64-bit, Intel Core i7-8700k, Evga GTX 1080 FTW, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, Alienware 34" 2K LED, TrackIR 5 Pro, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Rudder, Thrustmaster MFDs x3, Razer Nostromo n52.

It's been posted in Russian part of the forums because, ED is the author of this model and ED is Russian team, LOFC is Russian game, so is DCS...

You can always learn Russian...

Anyway very detailed model, I hope we'll see the same detail of it on our computers be it a completely new engine or current one updated.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This sums up how I feel:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA. now that is funny shizzle right there! Rep inbound.

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

Nice model, eh? :)

Regarding the posts, Russian board members often raise the same question when we post updates here on the English forum, such as Wags' Dev. Updates, which are not officially re-posted on their side. It's just a matter of who is posting the update. Remember, the ED studio is in Moscow, Wags is in the U.S. and Jim is in the U.K., so there are some complications that a company working from one office does not have to deal with. In this case, ED's 3D artist probably asked for permission to post a sneak preview of the A-10 model and was granted it. So he posted, knowing full well that either a community member or one of the moderators will re-post it in the English section. If you had not caught it already, I would have re-posted it now.

Regarding the engine for Warthog and beyond, ED is currently working on a number of enhancements to the current engine that they hope will be successfully integrated with the A-10C module. For example, we've mentioned previously that a new sound engine is in development and you've also seen some WIP shots of enhanced ground detailing. There are some other improvements in the works that we will begin to discuss soon, probably after the 1.0.1 patch and all other major Black Shark tasks are completed. Down the road, the further we go, the deeper and more significant the changes will become. To be precise, I would not say that ED is working "on a new engine," but "ED is working on a number of new engine components".

Edited by EvilBivol-1
  • Like 1

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

Just one question,

How many polygons????

[sigpic][/sigpic]

MB MSI x570 Prestige Creation, RYzen 9 3900X, 32 Gb Ram 3333MHz, cooler Dark rock PRO 4, eVGA 1080Ti, 32 inch BenQ 32011pt, saitek X52Pro, HP Reverb, win 10 64bit

So anyway we won't see A-10 like on render here. :(

That is largely a matter of resolution and AA/AF settings and will depend on what your PC can squeeze out. The model and texture are obviously the same.
Edited by EvilBivol-1

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

Very nice!

Now, any news about "The Plan"? (mainly DCS upgrade for all modules and module intercompatibility). Have the technical difficulties been resolved?

AMD Ryzen 1400 // 16 GB DDR4 2933Mhz // Nvidia 1060 6GB // W10 64bit // Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2

That is largely a matter of resolution and AA/AF settings and will depend on what your PC can squeeze out. The model and texture are obviously the same.

Good to know :)

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

is this A10 going to be a patch, a module, an addon, will it cost money, and if so how much?

thanx..

:prop:

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

It will be standalone. Whether or not it will be able to interface with BS I am not sure. And it'll cost ya I'm sure. ;) Probably the same amount as BS.

Topgun505

Win 10 Pro 64-bit, Intel Core i7-8700k, Evga GTX 1080 FTW, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, Alienware 34" 2K LED, TrackIR 5 Pro, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Rudder, Thrustmaster MFDs x3, Razer Nostromo n52.

Why don't they post it in here aswel????

How about French, German, and Spanish sub-forums?

In the other hand someone don't want to see messages in the different languages — http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=40859.

But, well, of course, I need to say this screenshots or 'a rendered pictures created in the progress of development' ('рабочие рендеры') of that ugly aircraft (A-10's common nickname among virtual pilots in Russia is 'Cheburashka'), are great, awesome, remarkable, splendid, etc.

• Like 1

The Hog looks great. It is interesting to see that maintenance covers are modeled. Might this be a hint that somewhere in the future, animated ground personel will service the planes?

Wouldn't that be great, it would really aid the immersion of the sim.

Tell you what if ED/DCS carries on in this vein (regarding quality & depth) IMHO

they will have created "THE" Aviaton combat sim, against which all others would have to be measured, and which would set the benchmark for many, many years to come!

:clap::clap: >>> ED

ROFLOL!

OMG, it really looks like 'Cheburashka' from the front! :lol:

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD