Typhoon HUD

Hi gents,

Although I did work on the Typhoon I wasn't on the HUD, did DASS, MHDD, General Systems Fuel, ejection seat, fcoc, fuel computer.....) but not as an engineer!

I never got to see the HUDs full functionality.

Are any of you guy able to post any functionality and rendering or photo guidance? I am interested in what can be displayed in its lcd screen at the top and the main functionality of the push buttons, in say a2a and Nav modes?

I suppose I coul check out the Fsx version but like you guys more and we have an active maintenance engineer (I think, he has been quiet lately).

Thanks

Hey I just found this on the internet - says its Nato Restricted so Im not sure if it should be up or looked at - perhaps one of our members will know.

But if you want to lake a look at how complex it is to set up the Tiffy, its an amazing read to get you ready for the release:

http://link removed

Oh and I answered my question above :-)

Edited by NineLine

Ahh the C-16 manual.

Yeah that's been around for years on the Internet. It's fairly accurate but a lot of things have changed and not relevant.

May I ask that you remove the link from this thread as the manual is NATO Restricted and I'm sure not everyone in here is within a NATO country. I don't want you getting a warning from an ED forums mod as I'm sure that's breaking a rule here.

Cheers,

C.

Restricted status no matter what country you're in means the same thing.

However it is "Restricted" release, if you have security clearance, within NATO countries.

It shouldn't be in the public domain but someone has released it somewhere.