The enemy with, border patrol.

If you are on a correct frequency and you put the right coordinate in, you will first start hearing static as you approach and then there will be Uzi's call for help. You have to check in with him using F10 radio options menu. I don't think it is bugged, as nobody else reported it... if you're still having trouble, PM me and i will check what is wrong.

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

Isnt there a way to skip The mission? Because flying The mission over And over only to Find out that is doesnt work yet again kind of kills The immersion for me.

Edited by oscar19681

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

+1 I had the same issue. Flew right over their position and called on the radio with no response. Scanned around the area for a while and I thought the enemy targets were taken out or a faulty trigger. Went ahead and RTB'd only to find out I have to do it again.

I love the campaign though. The voice-overs, the unique challenges it presents like flying through mountainous contested airspace with a low ceiling, being directed to targets in many different ways, and realistic inter-flight chit chat. beautifully done.

+1 I had the same issue. Flew right over their position and called on the radio with no response. Scanned around the area for a while and I thought the enemy targets were taken out or a faulty trigger. Went ahead and RTB'd only to find out I have to do it again.

I love the campaign though. The voice-overs, the unique challenges it presents like flying through mountainous contested airspace with a low ceiling, being directed to targets in many different ways, and realistic inter-flight chit chat. beautifully done.

Well how did you finish The mission? I must have tried over 6 times And i get The Same problem over And over again.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OK, I have checked the mission and everything works well, though I suspect what went wrong. You either entered wrong coordinates - I will give you the correct ones in spoiler at the end or you tried to contact Uzi the moment the radio option became available. Here's a short guide:

1) Once you get a call from Overlord, put in bullseye coords and create a new waypoint. It should be located around 60 miles to the north-east from your position.

2) Tune to 128 AM (make sure your radio is on) and proceed towards the waypoint.

3) Climb to angels 14 (14,000 feet) to help with the masking, the radio comms is masked by the mountains.

4) Around 18 miles from the waypoint you will start hearing static, repeated every ten seconds. Soon after you will hear Uzi calling for help.

5) Once the signal is strong enough to actually hear Uzi well, use F10 radio menu to report in. Then all should fly well.

Now, it is possible that you have entered wrong coordinates for Uzi. I will paste below both UTM and L/L:

38T KN 89752 46617

N42 50 360 E042 25 270

If you have problem with entering bullseye call, just use the grid.

Also, if you really have trouble with the mission, simply fly to the point where Overlord informs you about Uzi being shot down, and then return to your home plate and land. The campaign should progress.

Please let me know if that helps and post your future questions here.

OK, I have checked the mission and everything works well, though I suspect what went wrong. You either entered wrong coordinates - I will give you the correct ones in spoiler at the end or you tried to contact Uzi the moment the radio option became available. Here's a short guide:

1) Once you get a call from Overlord, put in bullseye coords and create a new waypoint. It should be located around 60 miles to the north-east from your position.

2) Tune to 128 AM (make sure your radio is on) and proceed towards the waypoint.

3) Climb to angels 14 (14,000 feet) to help with the masking, the radio comms is masked by the mountains.

4) Around 18 miles from the waypoint you will start hearing static, repeated every ten seconds. Soon after you will hear Uzi calling for help.

5) Once the signal is strong enough to actually hear Uzi well, use F10 radio menu to report in. Then all should fly well.

Now, it is possible that you have entered wrong coordinates for Uzi. I will paste below both UTM and L/L:

38T KN 89752 46617

N42 50 360 E042 25 270

If you have problem with entering bullseye call, just use the grid.

Also, if you really have trouble with the mission, simply fly to the point where Overlord informs you about Uzi being shot down, and then return to your home plate and land. The campaign should progress.

Please let me know if that helps and post your future questions here.

Well here s Exactly how i did it. I enter 38 for 32 as 038 032 in The cdu And create a bullseye.

Then i enter am128 in the top radio And put it on am frequency. I Also maintain 15.000 feet to avoid shouldnt launched sams. So i cant figure out what it is that i did wrong.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes, should be manual, as bolek says.

Plus just to be on the safe side with location - try to use LL or UTM coordinates provided. I am sure everything works fine in the mission itself.

*edit * sorry for the confusion - 128 AM means Alpha - Mike (name of the first radio, second is called Uniform, third Fox-Mike). Nevertheless, you have to switch them on manual (UHF on "both"). This is very important in the following missions as well.

Edited by baltic_dragon