Random system failures

Ramrod_45

I've flown with random system failure for a while and never experienced any failure... How often is it suppose to happen?

P.S. sorry for the thread hijacking.

i5 4590 @ 3.77GHz | GTX 1060 6GB | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 | 1TB HDD+500GB HDD | Win10 Home X64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IonicRipper, they certainly do occur. I had a CADC failure on the ramp and not knowing what to do I chased around the web only to find out that in reality as a pilot you can do nothing but climb out of the pit and go for a coffee.

baltic dragon, I suspect you are correct.

May I take this opportunity to thank you for providing us with "The Enemy Within". I'm part way through it at the moment and I'm finding it very enjoyable and in parts challenging. Great scenario's and very inventive plot.

Many thanks keep 'em coming.

IonicRipper, they certainly do occur. I had a CADC failure on the ramp and not knowing what to do I chased around the web only to find out that in reality as a pilot you can do nothing but climb out of the pit and go for a coffee.

Exactly. You can call ground crew for repair and go for coffee... or beer ;)

[B]*NOB* Lucky[/B] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Tko vrijedi leti, tko leti vrijedi, tko ne leti ne vrijedi

Actually I think it happened yesterday while flying the Huey. In the middle of a flight, my radar altimeter just died. Maybe I just never noticed before...

i5 4590 @ 3.77GHz | GTX 1060 6GB | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 | 1TB HDD+500GB HDD | Win10 Home X64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]