Voice actors needed..

For a big and complex MP mission (yet unnamed) I am building. I already have some volunteers, but I thought I'd try and widen the spectrum of voices used :)

Short info on the mission - inspired by Operation Bactria, it will include at least 8 different taskings randomly assigned to the flight. Moreover, most of the taskings will have different variants of enemy forces - to improve replayability. In addition to that I plan to add around 12 randomly spawning enemy units (meaning, during given mission you can have from one up to twelve) that would become secondary targets (and could sometimes randomly intervene in the main taskings, if they show up by chance!). Finally, AI SEAD and Recon flights, together with a tanker and AWACS will be also included in the mission.

The background is really simple - in 2016, after prolonged sanctions, stand - off with the West and dropping oil prices Putin's Russia collapses into internal conflict and struggle for power. Most of the forces loyal to Moscow have withdrawn to the mainland, however most of the Russian troops stationed in Abkhazia and South Ossetia refuse to do so (apart from air forces). They choose to take over the territories and grab part of Georgia to create a land corridor between the two. NATO troops (mainly: US, Germany, Belgium and UK) arrive in Georgia to help drive the Russian forces away.

WHAT I WILL NEED:

The most important role would be of the ABCCC (Airborne Battle Command and Control) officer, who will be assigning and describing tasks to players. This is by far the largest ammount of lines to record (at least 60, probably more), but can be quite rewarding. Any volunteers are welcome! This one should be with the US accent.

I might need a similar role for the British commanding officer, plus for UK, US and Belgian pilots and US / UK ground troops. If you are interested, please let me know!

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

I could help you out with any British accent lines you need...

System Spec: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Black Edition case. | AMD 5950X CPU | MSI RTX-3090 GPU | 32GB HyperX Predator PC4000 RAM | | TM Warthog stick & throttle | TrackIR 5 | Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 4 SSD 1TB (boot) | Samsung 870 QVO SSD 4TB (games) | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Personal wish list: DCS: Su-27SM & DCS: Avro Vulcan.

I've got a Yeti Blue mic here that I've not tested out yet. That could be a fun project :)

Canadian but can fake various accents.

edit: Audio sample here. I turned the gain on the mic way down so it wouldn't sound "bright", but can bring it up to normal if you want the bright, clear sound to mix.

https://copy.com/gxpuyFNqPy94WTUl

Edited by Inrideo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

T.Flight HOTAS | Custom DIY Cyclic and Collective | AMD FX8350 | 16GB RAM | 4TB HDD | 2x 128 GB SSD | NVidia 1080

Thanks Darkfire, I will need a voice of UK Chinook helicopter pilot, I will PM you once I get to that stage of the mission!

Cool, no problem. Let me know exactly what you need & when you need it by. I have Audacity so .wav or .ogg file formats are both no problem.

System Spec: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Black Edition case. | AMD 5950X CPU | MSI RTX-3090 GPU | 32GB HyperX Predator PC4000 RAM | | TM Warthog stick & throttle | TrackIR 5 | Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 4 SSD 1TB (boot) | Samsung 870 QVO SSD 4TB (games) | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Personal wish list: DCS: Su-27SM & DCS: Avro Vulcan.

Thanks guys, there should be enough lines for everyone! Just give me a few days to finish the whole script and I will send you your parts (but be ready that there might be some additional requests, when I start implementing the script in the ME the AI might force me to abandon some of the ideas) :)

Thanks guys, I am working like crazy on sripts so I should be able to send you some in the coming days. Seeing how many people have volunteered to help, I think I will silence all pre-recorded in-game audio messages and replace them with live ones :) thanks and we will be in touch soon. The mission is coming together pretty well, should be great fun in MP but also quite good for SP as well.

@ Dutchy: I didn't include Netherlands in the forces and is too late to do so now, but if you are happy with acting as a Belgian / Flemmish pilot, I might have quite an interesting role for you :)

Edited by baltic_dragon

The mission is coming together pretty well, should be great fun in MP but also quite good for MP as well.

I guess you mean SP as well? :)

AMD R7 5800X3D | Aorus B550 Pro | 32GB DDR4-3600 | RTX 4080 | VKB MGC Pro Gunfighter Mk III + Thustmaster TWCS + VKB T-Rudder Mk4 | HP Reverb G2

FC3 | A-10C II | Ка-50 | P-51 | UH-1 | Ми-8 | F-86F | МиГ-21 | FW-190 | МиГ-15 | Л-39 | Bf 109 | M-2000C | F-5 | Spitfire | AJS-37 | AV-8B | F/A-18C | Як-52 | F-14 | F-16 | Ми-24 | AH-64

NTTR | Normandy | Gulf | Syria | Supercarrier |

@ Dutchy: I didn't include Netherlands in the forces and is too late to do so now, but if you are happy with acting as a Belgian / Flemmish pilot, I might have quite an interesting role for you :)

I would be happy to help, though I wouldn't know how my belgian accent is but I'll try :thumbup:.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, sorry you didn't hear from me for quite some time - because of amount of work at work I had to take a bit of break from writing / mission building, though soon I will be able to send you some lines and begin tofinish the mission :) thanks for your patience!